How has this board developed?

Calv

The board is now about 3 months old and has had almost 5000 posts and thousands more reads. How do you think it has developed and are you pleased with it.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

What we have here is exceptional. Many boards will only have a 10 or 20 posts a year and most of those by the message board owner. On the other hand, we already had an existing community with quite reasonable activity, but people still need to take the time and trouble to come here. Thanks to everyone for their support!

I think this board has matured very quickly. It provides a wealth of usefull information and a diversity of people posting and honestly discussing all sort of subjects, serious and lighter ones which makes this board quite unique and active. Thanks to all who have worked hard to produce it and still maintain it as a usefull tool. The biggest achievement was to bring people from different sexes and parts of the world together in an open forum, followed closely by the incentive to more reserved people to open their minds and start enjoying what they refrained from.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

If the Forum were a night club, it would be considered a success and be making money fist over, um, head? Whatever. I think this has certainly evolved and we have a good group of people posting. Enough variation in our participants to keep life interesting, and the anonymous posts are not a large part, it's mostly people who wish to stand out and express themselves. I think this is the site for shoes right now. All we need to do is create some picture galleries and we will conquer the net, web, and whatever lays beyond. Most of all, we are having fun, and very few incidents.

Hi Lauri, getting more shoe pictures in here could bring a lot of lurkers only interested in cheap sensation. I (personally) think it might detract from the pure interests of all facets of heels shown by most actual members. I would hate to see the spam and associated sexual connotations as seen on other high heel sites invade our sincere environment.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Also I think that this is nothing short of excellent. It's defenitely unique, and the creators (both technical and conceptual) deserve credit [wave wave] - you guys (& girls) know who you are. Also I would hate to see the spam come and spoil it, but I'm afraid it's just a matter of time before the parasites discover us. On the other hand, we can always move on and stay at least a stride ahead of them. About the pictures... I'm not so sure if they would do a lot of harm. We could also post them off-site of course. I do think it is essential that we arrange this one way or another. Then, one little piece of criticism - however not very important. Searching for new posts is still too inefficient for my taste. I think that the good 'ol usenet is perfect for this, but then it lacks some of the features of this one of course. I can skim through a newsgroup of 100 posts scattered out over differen threads in no time, but here it takes some time. Then again, I'm not nagging about it, because I realize I'm free to demonstrate all my great concepts, so... : good job, fellows. What is a pity if you live in this part of the universe (Helsinki) that there appear to be only VERY few HH freaks in a several hundreds km circumference from here. Meeting IRL has not yet been possible for me without involving planes. regards Bert

What's all the fuss about?