Christmas Mani

bluejay

Went to the nail salon, yesterday to get my Christmas mani. As usual my tech was glad to see me and complimented me on my appearance. I wore a pair of black leggings with candy canes on them, red fleece top with my red patent go go boots, with 3-1/2" chunky heels.

Got my normal clear/light pink gel on my nails. On my right pinkie a white base with red, green and gold candy canes on it. On my left pinkie a white base again with a green Christmas tree with red,gold and silver ornaments on it. Very colorful. I did get several compliments on my mani.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Got a pedi with red background and a tree with lights on the big toes.

Since you like like pink/clear on your fingers look at NOBILITY Gel Polish - Pink Abalone. It's a clear pink with an iridescent blue hue.  I constantly get a random "I love your nails" when handing over a credit card or like today, just getting a blood draw.

• 1 month later...

Valentines Day Mani

Went to the nail salon on Friday to get a new mani for Valentines Day. I got my usual clear gel on fingers. On my left pinkie white base with a red heart on it. The right pinkie she did in red base with the word LOVE written on my pinkie. I loved the look and I had several compliments on them. BTW, I wore  black leggings with red hearts and the words love on them. A red fleece top and my pair of hot pink patent, knee -hi go go boots completed my ensemble.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 2