Comments on the Community Story

Laurieheels

The Community story is fun, but commenting on it should go in a different thread. So I am starting this new topic. Why? How the heck did I get dragged into it? And dessert? I hate dessert most of the time! I think I would rather ay for drinks... Now that I cleared that up, feel free to keep writing in the community sotry, and maybe we can discuss the plot over here? Don't change the story on my account. It is a story, after all, so let it live as it will. I thought that since my name was used, I would make sure we know that I am not a dessert person, but I am glad the fictional Laurie is. I bet she would not put on extra pounds from it. :smile:

I was not such a fan of sugar when I was younger. But I am a soda pop addict, so I suppose it would help to be young again. I can say, that skipping dessert saves money, and one day that saved money will be used for shoes. And then I can show pictures, get more attention, and be featured in more community stories! I think I should run and hide right now... :smile:

Awww, that's sweet of you to say, Fox. I do not know if I can live up to such expectations! Princess Laurie? I think I need time to work towards that. A tiara and elbow length gloves? That's never been my style. It's time to change how we see a princess, I think.

I never seen one in 7" heels!!! :smile: Oh goody, goody !!! B) Oh, is there a part where she turns back in to a pumpkin?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!