New day new heels

Just been working on a shoot with a model who wore some stunning shoes. The sylist tells me they were bought in Brazil (???).

Hope you enjoy the pic...

Posted Image

Brasil and Argentina have thriving shoe industries, and the italian influence is prime.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

I can't believe you said "HER ANKLES" Hoverfly, thats the sort of comment that we're trying to discourage in here!! Maybe, just maybe, HIS ANKLES!! :D

Ruud

Ah geeeeeeeeeeesss......... now, must we be so critical? :D:D

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Hi! I'm a high heels fan from Brazil, and I'm glad to say that heels fetishists are in paradise here in my country. I do have my own collection of 17 high heeled sandals and d'orsays, from 4" heels to 7" plataforms, from black leather d'orsays to cristal clear sandals, all in my size (my wife knows about them), that I wear eventually for pleasure. We really have a great shoes industry, continually growing, with a great offer of pumps, sandals (our speciality), boots etc... Heels are up to 5" (plain sole), or higher plataforms, blocks, stilettos, .... My last aquisition was black 5" stiletto t-strap d'orsay shoes, narrow pointed toes almost just like the ones in this topic pic. By the way, narrow pointed pumps were very common last summer collections (remember I'm in the south hemisphere). Prices? cheap for your standards: $25 to $50 for high quality shoes ($15 or less - on sales - for regular but still good quality heels). You should pay a visit to Brazil, and don't forget some extra bags for your shoppings :D

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Gorgeous heels, High Suprise. Wouldn't mind to have them in my wardrobe.

Brazilians have a great footware industry. I own a pair of ankle boots from a ViaUno (www.viauno.com) and a pair sandals from Werner (www.werner.com.br).

The sandals are really very good quality, heel is 11.7cm (size 40eu). Very confortable indeed. The boots are great but standard quality. Heel is just over 12cm. It's almost the highest heel I can handle, so not for long walks.

I'll post some pictures of the two, along with another argentinian heels I have.

M.