First time outdoors

wallflower781

Hello everyone :D I've been hanging out quietly for a while, but I've decided to reveal my presence. I am a married male CD (my wife knows all about it) who loves to wear high stilleto heels and see them on other women. They have a power that is difficult to explain. I've studied Jenny's site and had a lot of indoor practice, but sadly, with the exception of a couple of minor incidents some years ago, I had never worn high heels outdoors. Last night I was finally imspired by these boards to take my high stilleto knee boots to a local park and I walked around for about 10 minutes. It was a revelation. Once I put them on (I simply pulled my jeans down over them), I felt like I could take on the world. My stride was so short! A few joggers ran by and must have observed me, but I didn't particularly care - in fact, I wanted them to see. I wanted to walk through the streets, but I'm not ready for that. Ladies - I had no idea how difficult it can be to walk in high heels. Now I understand why Jenny emphasizes so much the need for practice and to work up toward higher heels. My boots are 4" stilletos. I've never had a problem wearing them around the apartment, but I was amazed at how quickly my calves became completely worn out when walking outdoors. Soon I had no choice but to change back to man-shoes because my calves were so sore. I look forward to my next excursion, when I'll probably have my wife with me.

i think the difficulty level tends to depend on the physical capability of the individial. In terms of hours walked in heels, my gf Jade has probably 50x as much over me, however a short walk in 3in heels still nearly kills her, whereas it takes a full day in 4.5in heels (as on a couple of heelmeets for 8+hrs) to get me towards the same level of discomfort. congrats on your 1st time out tho m8, hope it has given you the boost of confidence to carry on. It does me everytime i go out and realise its not so bad, the experience gets easier and more enjoyable. daz

Wallflower 781:-) I am a CD and my wife knows about it also. I have been doing this for 58 years, long before my wife knew about it, and long before I met her some 35 years ago. It has just been recently that I started "Street-heeling" and my wife always goes along with me. One thing you will notice right away is that it is a lot different walking on carpeting and other flooring in your apartment, and then you encounter concrete, macadam, flagstones, and slippery Mall floorings. It is a different ball-game there. Even with chunky heeled boots on, one of the most difficult things for me to master is the tiny stones that are appearant on pavements and grounds, because no matter how careful you are, it seems that your heel will find them and slightly turn an ankle. Of course, I definately need lots more practice to gain more confidence and this will take time as I practice every chance I get. The more you do it, the more fun you have, the more practice you get, the more confidence you gain. CONGRATULATIONS on your first outing and here's hoping you have many more. If I can do it at my age, certainly you can do it at your age as I think I have quite a few years on you. It's never too late to learn. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Wallflower, thats great that you just had your first heeling excursion in your boots. Just to let you know, I am also from New York City and am curious what park you went to. Gramercy, Central....(the pc Im using in Panajachel, Guatemala at an internet cafe doesnt work right) But just to let you know, Ive hung around ALOT at Barnes and Nobles on Sixth in Chelsea, in Astor Place, and even on the subways. Very rarely does anyone even notice. Though sometimes I want for attractive women to comment, which I have asked for at Filter 14, Webster Hall, and a place on Bleeker and Sullivan. My girlfriend knows all about it, but wont go out with me while I wear heels. Cest la vie. Hope your future heeling excurions bring you closer and closer to the calm and collected confidence you are building.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I agree about wearing at home v wearing outside. On one of the London heelmeets, I was wearing 4" stiletto thigh boots all day before being defeated by the cobbles in Camden.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I very rarely get defeated in heels. People that know me will say I'm a slowish walker though! What I don't like is very steep hills, unsuitable surfaces or walking too fast/running. I'm glad to hear your first exursions went well, Wallflower.

Thanks for all the good wishes. I went out again, this time with my wife, which I think allowed me to feel more comfortable. I even ventured out of the park and onto the sidewalk. By the way, it's Riverside Park. My calves didn't hurt nearly as much this time. I must have been doing something right. It just felt great and I didn't want to stop, though all good things must eventually come to an end.

hello there again!! :D well when I wear my platform boots (Ive got several different kinds) I do "pretty well" walking down the several hills that I do to get to the corner of the main streets (where I catch the local bus, I don't drive) only with my blade heel boots that I KNOW I can not really walk in down those hills-I usually need a lift down there if I do wear them- walking back up them (the hills up to my house) is somewhat easier to do, but I do find that it's trying to cross the VERY busy streets around here where I live (south Orange county, CA) in heels that is a REAL challenge because one needs to be shall we say "quick on their feet" so that they can cross SAFELY :D because drivers around here are VERY numerous and tend to go a "little" too fast for comfort as it is!! :lol: no cobble stones anywhere close to where I live (as far as I know) though.time to boot up!! :D LOL

men still look good with pants tucked into the right boots!