New shoes

shopping around on ebay i managed to collect a couple of bargains

a pair of sz8 kickers shoes with 3in heel

Posted Image

and a pair of sandals for the summer. the style ive been looking for. not too feminine apart from the heel, 3.5in

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

daz

I always thought of trying those style of kickers Daz, how do they feel? Not sure about the sandals, but the kickers definitely look masculine enough. What are they both like for walking in?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Do the red and green labels mean they are not a pair? :D

Oh,silly me, I just realised its a nautical thing isn't it, to show left and right.

Emma

Red = Port, Green = Starboard. Easily remembered by the phrase "The ship left Port" (Port wine is Red)

I just thought I would chuck this in Emma, you never know you might be out with a load of Sailors one night and want to impress them. :D

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

amusing ideas :D shyguy, those kickers heels are comfy and seem to run a bit small. The heel height of 3 inch isnt too good however, although measuring so up the back they dont feel it, hardy the feel of any heel at all to be honest, but given the choice they still look better than a flat shoe anyway. Might sell them off soon as they are a bit tight the sandals feel higher although nothing super high, and are v comfy daz

Red = Port, Green = Starboard. Easily remembered by the phrase "The ship left Port" (Port wine is Red)

I just thought I would chuck this in Emma, you never know you might be out with a load of Sailors one night and want to impress them. :D

Thanks for the tip, but we don't get too many sailors in Sheffield!

Emma

• 4 weeks later...

Hey! Isn't that a great idea Daz? Why not match the rest of us on the "Heel-Meet Group" by adding a pair of sexy high stiletto courts to your collection of boots, kickers and sandals? Oh, and of course, your purchase must be followed by the statutory photograph of you posing suavely in them afterwards, please! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

hey hey let me get a word in :D i dont know, im not sure. sorry to dissapoint but ive had a pair of courts before and i dunno, theyre just not me. didnt like the feel on my foot. however not so much different i wouldnt say no to a nice pair of slingbacks, perhaps in white. A style i might look out for in the future. at the moment im negociating for two new pairs of knee high boots from ebay. Ive yet to add knee highs to my collection, although ive wanted to for a while. The sensation on the leg is nice daz

OK Daz! Fair enough - everyone to their own taste. Besides, whilst courts/pumps probably have the sexiest look of all for the closet-wearers, they can be more embarrassing for us street-heelers because the low-cut toe is a feminine give-away observable peeking out in front of our trousers, and secondly if our stiletto heel gets stuck in the crack between paving stones, we can leave the shoe behind trapped in the pavement (as I've found to my own cost in the past!), whereas at least a stiletto boot stays on! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Heelfan: You're absolutely right about differences in personal tastes. In my case, nothing compares to the feeling of walking in a nice pair of ankle strap stiletto sandals or d'orsays. But I'm not a street-heeler...

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

thanks for respecting my choices. I like a wide variety of shoes, simply because there is so many variations in length, style and colour, heel heights and styles etc, just some are not quite me, as im sure you can say about certain styles too. each to their own! I admit you are right that the low cut front is a huge giveaway for a guy streetheeler, never really thought about it before as that. I also dont like the feel of very limited support on the foot from courts, but thats me, and for me wearing. I will not defy the fact that on others they can look stunning. daz

Daz, I remember you saying you liked the feeling of constriction given to you by high heels. Therefore I'm surprised that you don't like the lack of support given by courts (as opposed to boots). Slingbacks and mules offer progressively less support still. For me, the sexy feel of these types of footwear gets progressively greater from boots to courts to slingbacks to mules, as they make the wearer feel progressively more insecure and vulnerable. And it's GREAT! WAHEY!!! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

i like the encasement of a boot, or to feel it supported through my unsteadyness. My feet in particular must be into a little bondage :D

although i like many styles my favourite is this pair of boots, which i probably wear more often than the others. They fit properly, are high at 4.5inches. They make a small noise when walking as not to attract too much attention yet not spoil all the fun, my ideal heels as a man for wear.

was messing with the camera after i wore them today

Posted Image

Posted Image

this style is my preference and the style I personally think suits me the best. Although i love stilettos for the experience etc, i dont think they suit me as with some other styles. I just wear them to be daring and enjoy the way they feel.

daz

Very, very nice indeed Daz! I thought they looked nice the first time with met each other on the London Heel-Meet last year. However, I didn't get to see any more than the lowest inch or two under your jeans, and it is great to be able to see the whole shape - terrific. The very masculine toe-shape (the opposite of the dainty toes currently on girls shoes and boots) on styles like yours is now making it much easier for us men to wear them in public. They can now be much more readlily accepted as a man's style, even with the heel as this again is heavier, chunkier and more masculine than current ladies' stilettos. The sole arch looks to have a great lift in it. Very, very well chosen Daz! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

thanks for the reply. they are my favourite peair for image and wearing, and dispite the 4.5inch heel which i class as the higher end, for normal wear, they are very comfortable. I will post a few more pics soon when i get the camera out again. also Robert, yes they are the same as the boot you linked to Bloodnose It is actually quite deceiving. The platform is virtually non existant, Measuring less than 0.5in and in comparison to the extremely thin soles of my stilettos there isnt much difference daz