Great to know your not alone in this world

Sorry posted this in the wong place, still tying to find my way around. Anyway, Hi from another newi. There seems to be alot of us first timers around, " maybe it's the time of year, or maby it's th time of man" Sorry showing my age with that one! I am a hh admirer and semi closet wearer, desperatly trying to get the bottle to go out, but failing miserably. it's great to know there are others out there in similar circumstances, and even some who achive there goals! Thanks.

Welcome. Just keep at it and it will occur. If any of the rest of us here can help you overcome your anxieties, just ask and we're all here for you. (Just ask Daz :D )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

hugo2fly:-) I'm sure that we all made mistakes when we started posting the forum---I know I did. I have only been around for a couple of months, so I'm still trying to find my way around also. Your not alone. Your among friends here. When you let us know your age, then we will let you know if there is anyone here older than you. I am just starting my "Street-heeling", and every time I go out I get nervous and start to sweat, but the more you do it, the easier it gets. It may be quite a while before I can achieve my goals, but I keep working at it and I'll make it someday. You can too. As Bubba136 says---we're all here for you. Welcome to the board. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!