Tough Day In Heels

It's going to be a rough day today. I got some new boots just like a pair I already have except different color.

I love this color. It is olive but almost looks grey. I was so excited when got them until I put them on. They are SO much tighter than the pair I already have. The left one is really bad. So that let the wind out of my sails.

So yesterday while putting up trim I wore them for a little while with thin socks to try to stretch them. Oh the other pair I do have to wear them with hose but they fit ok.

Well today I wore them to work. 4 hrs now and I have had to slip them off once and loosen them up. Gonna have to loosen the left again.

The overall length is not too bad it's the distance from the back of the boot to where the laces are. It is really pressing on the back of my heel.

It's not just a matter of loosening the laces it's also the part of the boot just below the bottom lace. The distance from there to the back of the boot is just a little too short.

I think they will stretch but it is going to be a very rough break in period with these.

I really love these. I am going to have to get more.

Here is the other color

Here

post-2198-0-46725300-1430743082_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-87792500-1430743109_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-56589400-1430744882_thumb.jp

9hrs was enough. Not sure if I am going to keep them.

Usually I go to the grocery store with the wife. I opted to kick off the heels and take a nap