2 Days And No Heels. Argh.

Me and the wife went to the mountains with my 2 brothers and their wives. So no heels on Friday and saturday. I have worn heels around one brother but just a 2.5in heel around the other.

We went for a hike in the mountains and I thought I was going to tear the tendon on my left heel walking up the mountain

Too much time in heels has really tightened up my calves and ham strings so bending my foot upwards was really hard on it.

My left calf is still hurting today. I can barely walk in flats. Heels are actually helping today.

Oh. I saw this lady in a really hi pair of white pumps. Absolutely gorgeous. The heels that is. Her husband was having to help her walk down one of the hills in town.

You know. You just don't see a simple nice white pump too that much anymore.

As a kid, I was always a fan of the white pumps that showed up around Easter as my peers donned their first heels.  For some reason, white has fallen to the side but I have noticed a few more pairs of white showing up.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

There is just something that is extra classy about white pumps.

White pumps with a pair of tight jeans that stop right at the top of the back of the top of the shoe has always been a favorite of mine....on a woman. And no hose.