Memories of a high heel lover

Hi everyone, I recently posted the story below on Jennys forum and thought there may be people here who might like to read it. Hope you enjoy it. Here's part 1. We have had some excellent stories and reports on this forum lately from Lucy, Anita, Stu, Erica and Laurie. The stories take us back, mostly, to "The Golden Years" of stilettos, and they got me thinking about my owm past. One thing we all have in common here is our love of high heels. I have heard it said many times, that this passion or fetish usually starts from an early age. This I believe to be true, as I can think of incidents in my childhood where the sight of a girl in heels had me hypnotised. I have put together some of those incidents that I believe gave me the love of high heels I now have, and may continue into later years if anyone is interested. My apologies for them not having the continuity and depth of the stories by Lucy, Anita and Stu, who all must have a better memory than me! Mine will in the main, appear as fairly short, random moments. However, I will if memory permits, try to keep them in chronogical order. Here goes... I don't suppose there are many of us who can put our finger on the exact moment we decided we had a thing for high heels. My earliest memory is from the late sixties. I guess I must have been about eight or nine. My friend and I were sat on the front step of the gate to his garden, reading comics, when I was disturbed by the now familiar click... click sound of stilettos. Looking up, on the other side of the road was a girl in what may have been the highest stilettos I had seen, up until that point in my life. I remember my eyes following her along the road, and noticed my friend was similarly entranced. Neither my friend or I said anything to each other, and I don't suppose either of us could explain the attraction at such a young age, but for some reason, that incident has stuck with me. A couple of years later, when I was eleven, my friends and I were starting to see girls as something other than just an outlet for our teasing. In the school playground one day, we got onto the subject of which girl we fancied the most in our class. Out of the five of us, three went for a girl called Kelly. Now this was a bit of an obvious choice, as Kelly was widely regarded as the best looking girl in our junior school. I would not have argued with this, but Janet was my choice. "Janet" said with derision, was the response I received, "Why her"? "Well, I dunno, she's okay" I feebly protested. What I didn't tell them was that I liked Janets high heels. Well, to be honest, they were only about two inches high, with a chunky heel, but they didn't have laces or those straps with buckles. To me, at eleven, she was the epitome of sophistication!!! I had by now, moved up to senior school, as it was called in the UK. By the time I was in the third year, the girls were becoming much more interesting to us young lads. Most of course, were now developing in the chest department, which is always going to get the attention of young lads. Like any fourteen year old boy, I was fascinated,but what I also liked was that girls were now more fashion concious. Now, being at school, uniform was compulsory, which meant that girls were only left with footwear in order to express themselves. It was now the early seventies, and as anyone who is old enough to rememeber knows, this was not the best time for elegant high heels, clumpy platforms being the order of the day. However, not really knowing any better at the time, I found I was really drawn to some of the girls shoes. As most of their mothers were wearing the same style, it seemed as if they were extremely grown up to me! My favourite girl at this time was called Julia, and was very attractive with long dark hair. She used to sit a couple of rows in front of me, to the left, in our English class. She was also one of the first girls I can remember to be wearing mules. They were dark blue patent leather with a closed toe and about a three inch platform heel, which she often wore with white tights(pantyhose in the USA). Now, this in itself was enough to get my interest, but what I really liked about her was the way she used to slip her feet in and out of her shoes. She would often slip them both off and rest her toes on the open back of the shoes. This always had me hypnotised, and it's a wonder I ever got any work done in that class! Another popular style of shoe amongst the girls were scholl sandals.Not the most elegant of shoes, but they made a nice clattering sound as they walked along the corridor. I also liked the way they flopped up and down. I was surprised to see that they had made a bit of a comeback here in the UK last summer. By the mid seventies I was in my final year of school. Although the stiletto revival was still afew years away,shoe styles were starting to improve. The soles of the platforms were getting thinner, as were the heels. A number of girls were wearing quite nice strappy sandals. Debbie was one of the girls that all the lads fancied. No one ever got near her though, as she always seemed to have a boyfriend a few years older than us. Still we could dream! She often wore one of my favourite style of shoes, slingback sandals! They had around a four inch heel, and the straps always seemed to have slipped down her heels. This effectively turned them into mules, another of my favourites. To this day I find this sooo sexy. It has always amazed me how girls walk in these and manage to keep them on their feet! I posted my final memory of my school years on this board a few months ago, but as it is relevant to my story, I hope you won't mind if I repeat it. Margaret always seemed to be getting teased at school. Not just by the boys, but the girls as well. She had always been a bit on the frumpy side and never really wore fashionable shoes. Coming into the playground at break one day, I could not believe my eyes. Margaret, instead of being dressed in her boring school shoes, was now wearing a pair of black patent leather stiletto court shoes with a heel that was at least three, maybe four inches high.If this wasn't enough, she was also wearing a tight grey skirt and matching jacket, which looked very smart. The crowning glory though, was a pair of seamed stockings! What a transformation! she stood out a mile amongst a playground full of platform shoes.As I was too busy sneaking glances at her myself, I didn't really notice how much attention she was receiving from everybody else. From the look on her face, she was obviously enjoying her new self. I know i certainly was! It's funny, but after that day she never came dressed like that again. Who knows, maybe she had been pulled up by a member of staff for being too provocative in seamed stockings. That pretty much concludes my favourite high heel memories from school days, but I have more from later years that I would be happy to share with you, if anyone is interested that is... Love, Paul

tell us more I like these memories, was sifting through mine while writing Charmaines story (in this forum) some similar features to your memories too.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Hi Everyone, Here's my next installment which I have just posted on Jennys board. Thank you to Heelfan, Firefox, Stu, Scuffy and Shyguy (on mega-forums) for your encouraging responses to part one of my story. It was much appreciated. I apologise for this episode being a little short, but it made sense to stop at my chosen point in the interest of continuity. Here's part two... After leaving school in the mid-seventies, I went to college. Most people, myself included, were glad to ditch the school uniform. We were now free to wear, within reason, anything we chose. However, this was to prove a bit of a dissapointment in certain ways. Most girls were now wearing jeans, which of course narrowed down the chances of seeing a nice pair of legs in hose. The most popular choice of footwear amongst the girls was clogs, not the most elegant form of footwear created. Still, every cloud has a silver lining. At least they were easy to slip off and much shoeplay went on with them in various classes. The silence often being disturbed by the clatter of clogs falling to the floor. Another popular shoe at the time was a closed toe mule. However, these were a long way short from the sexy closed toe stiletto mules currently to be found in our stores. They were very highly cut, which held them firmly on the foot and had a fairly thick heel, approximatately three inches high. Now, I absolutely love mules, especially very low cut ones. Part of the attraction for me, is seing a girl walk in them with the shoe flopping up and down with every step. Naturally, there was none of this with this style, but i suppose it was a step in the right direction towards some thing more elegant. However, It was not all doom and gloom. Around this time, a number of the girls started wearing what were known as candies in the USA. (Anybody know if that is what they were called here in the UK?) For those of you too young to remember, I will descibe them. They were wooden mules with a fairly thin heel of three to four inches and were fairly low cut sometimes. Most of the girls who wore these combined them with jeans and they looked particularly good with the drainpipe variety, which were starting to push flares out of fashion. At my friends house one saturday, was th first time I remember seeing these mules. Sat there, listening to music, we were disturbed by a knock on the door. On answering it, my friend returned into the room followed by a girl wearing wooden mules at least four inches high. She had shoulder length auburn hair and was wearing a white blouse and jeans. It was her shoes however, that had me captivated. They were a light tan in colour and had a single low cut strap across the toes to keep them on. "How does she walk in those" I thought to myself with admiration. After being introduced she sat down in a chair opposite giving me a perfect view of her shoes. She stayed for about an hour and during this time I found it very hard not to stare, as she sat there with her legs crossed. I must admit, I was very dissapointed when she got up to leave. The rest of the afternoon was a bit of an anticlimax after that! My favourite college memory of this style is of a girl in my history class. Suzanne was one of the few girls who did not adhere to the college uniform of jeans and sweatshirt. She was always dressed smartly and her make-up was always well done on her very attractive face. She often wore a skirt and i don't think I ever saw her without hose, usually black. Her candies were black patent leather and she was an expert dangler. I always knew that when she entered the classroom wearing those, I was in for a treat! The way she sat, rotating her ankle and swinging her crossed leg with that mule hanging off the end of her toes. Wow! I can picture it now! Another thing she used to do that I enjoyed, was crossing her anklesand the mule that was left hanging would, more often than not, slip off and clatter to the floor. Such a seductive sound don't you think? She would usually leave it there for a while , before eventually fishing around with her foot to retrieve it. She also had a similar pair, but with ankle straps. Not nearly as exciting as her mules! Mrs Reid was our maths teacher. A small woman, who always wore tan hose and high heels to compensate for her lack of height. What I loved about Mrs Reid was that she seemed to find it impossible to keep her shoes on her feet. She usually wore a style that is known as babydolls. Rounded toes and a heel of at least four and a half inches. She would often sit on the front of her desk, legs crossed, dangling one shoe precariously from the end of her foot. How she never lost it I don't know. She would also, when stood next to the blackboard, slip her shoes off and on, often pausing to rest her toes on the back of her shoe. I don't know about you, but I find the sight and sound of a court shoe being slipped off and on very seductive. All this activity was, I'm sure, to relieve her aching feet from being stood up so long in heels. Still I found it quite a turn on. Reminiscing about this period of my life, it has occured to me that not many girls I knew, as friends or girlfriends seemed to be heel wearers. Most seemed to stick to their chosen casual wear of jeans and clogs, even for evenings out. I can imagine I must have been a little dissapointed about this. However, things were about to improve in that area as I left college and started work for the first time. The stiletto revival of the late seventies was soon to be upon us! Love, Paul.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, Thanks to Heelfan, Stu and Scuffy for your response and encouragement to part 2 of my story. It is much appreciated. Here's part 3... The first time I noticed that stilettos were making a comeback in the late seventies was when the Punk movement exploded. Although not a punk myself, I knew a number of people who were. Some of the girls I knew were wearing stilettos, often with fishnet tights and a short skirt. The strange thing was, they had not yet really appeared in the shops. Most of them had scoured all the local Oxfam shops picking up whatever they could find. I remember a friend of mine called Louise, telling me one day about how the black stilettos she was wearing came from her mother. She had kept them from the fifties. I also remember her being displeased about the fact that her mother had thrown away loads of gorgeous pairs after they went out of fashion. Surely that would be a criminal offence these days! However, stilettos were not yet the norm. Platforms were now on the way out and I noticed a lot of girls were now wearing court shoes in a forties style. They were, I suppose, more like a babydoll style which I thought were quite nice. They had a thicker heel than stilettos and were higher cut. Black suede seemed a popular choice. My friend Anne had a pair of these and they seemed a little big on her. Whenever she walked in them they would flop up and down, which I have always found a big turn on! She did have a habit of when stood, slipping her feet out of them and rocking the heel, by resting her toes on the back of her shoe. Maybe all this shoeplay was the cause of them becoming stretched. I remember my wife telling me in later years that she thought suede shoes were more prone to stretching, especially if they had got wet in the rain. Would any of you girls agree with that ? The first time I set eyes on Jane, she was dashing across the main road in front of my friend and I. “Wow, look at her” Dave said. She was indeed a sight for sore eyes. Long blonde, straight hair, about five foot five inches tall, lovely figure and very pretty. She was wearing a short black dress, black hose, but the crowning glory was a pair of black pointy, four inch stiletto court shoes. She disappeared into a pub and that was that for now. I had recently become friendly with a new group of people whom I had met through a mutual friend. We had arranged to go to a gig in Leeds and were all meeting at Marks house. As there were quite a few of us going, we were splitting up into two cars. I was driving one of them. Arriving at Marks house, I noticed some of my friends gathering around the front gate. There were a couple of people going whom I had yet to meet. Both were girls. Getting out of my car I was introduced to Dee. She seemed very nice and was wearing black leather trousers covering what looked like a pair of kitten heel stilettos. I was then alerted to the sound of a stiletto heel hitting the ground. Looking up I was amazed to see the girl who had dashed across the road in front of me a few months earlier. She was just as gorgeous as I had remembered her. She was now wearing a very long, tight black dress under her coat with hose and what may have been the same stilettos she was wearing the first time I saw her. She was leaning against the frame of the open front door with one leg crossed over the other. She had allowed her shoe to slip off her foot and was now playing with it with her toes. I did not get to know her very well that evening. Jane was to travel in the other car, much to my disappointment and I did not get many opportunities to speak to her. To be honest, she seemed a little aloof. My initial impression of her was soon to change. As I got to know her better I found her to be very friendly and we were to become quite close. I was soon to find out that she loved to wear black and I rarely saw her without stilettos, even during the day. Although we were never to have a serious relationship, we did have a few romantic encounters. After a midweek evening in the pub with a few friends, Jane included, it was nearly time for last orders. Jane and I were engrossed in a conversation when she said that she needed to go and catch her bus. “I’ll give you a lift if you like” I said. As it was a midweek evening and having work the next day, I had decided to come in the car. “Are you sure, it’s the opposite direction for you” “No problem, it’s not far” So after saying our goodbye’s to everybody off we went. Jane had her own bedsit when most of us were still living with our parents. On arriving she invited me in for coffee. How could I refuse. After making coffee, we sat talking on the edge of Jane’s bed. Jane allowed one of her stilettos to dangle from her toes on her bare foot. “Oh look at the state of my feet! I should put some cream on them” Jane exclaimed. “They look okay to me”. In fact I had just been looking at them whilst she dangled her shoe. “The skin’s all hard on my heels” In truth, they were fine. I wouldn’t have thought a girl of nineteen would have had time to develop hard skin. I was though, enjoying the fact that the conversation was now into that area. I don’t know if Jane’s dangling and drawing my attention to that area had been deliberate in order to provoke some sort of reaction from me. Not that I needed any encouragement with such an attractive girl, but it did the trick. We were soon kissing and I couldn’t believe my luck. I heard the sound of Jane’s stilettos hitting the carpet and before long we were in bed making love. “I hadn’t really intended to go that far,” she said afterwards. I must admit, I was surprised myself, but I wasn’t complaining! We lay and talked for a while. “Well I suppose I’d better go now,” I said. “Why don’t you stay the night ?” “I’d love too, but I have to be up early for work.” I got up to get dressed. Shortly afterwards, Jane did the same. Well when I say got dressed, what I meant was that she got out of bed and slipped her feet into her stilettos and stood up. Apart from her shoes she was now walking around her bedsit totally naked. My eyes must have been popping out of their sockets! The sight of Jane’s gorgeous body in heels only was a sight to behold. We never were to date as such, but we did have a couple of other similar encounters. Another image that I can’t forget of Jane is still very vivid in my mind. When tired, usually after a late night, she would occasionally walk along the pavement and stretch her arms upwards. Whilst still walking she would stand on her toes and naturally the heels of her stilettos would slip off. As she walked, still stretching, the heels of her stilettos would be scrapping along the pavement. I loved this, the sight of her arched stocking clad foot barely in her shoes! Jane was eventually to get into a more serious relationship with a friend of mine, which lasted a couple of years. She was then to move away to the south, at which time I lost touch with her and have not now seen her for well over twenty years. Love, Paul.

Hi Paul, you tell a good story, I am trying to think back to my first incounters and they were not as good as yours, you have had a fab time and it has been a pleasure reading your thoughts and memories, thanks for sharing them, Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Hi everyone, Thanks to Stu and Nigel (on mega-forums) for your kind words on part three of my story. Here’s part four… By the late seventies, the stiletto revival had finally arrived. Most girls had discarded their platforms etc and were now wearing much more elegant shoes. At work, a number of girls could now be seen in stiletto heeled court shoes, although some did still change into scholl sandals on arrival. Although not the most elegant of shoes, they did make a nice clattering sound on the wooden and tiled floors. Denise liked her stilettos high. I never saw her in anything less than four inches, often five. A very attractive girl with long, straight, almost black hair. When on the phone, she would often sit on the front of her desk, one foot on the ground and the other hanging in mid air. She had a lovely habit of letting the shoe on her hanging leg slip off and would rock her foot to and fro dangling the heel from the end of her toes. She was an expert at this and I only remember seeing her lose it once. For a change she would sometimes slip her foot in and out of the shoe on the floor exposing her sexy nylon covered foot. I could have stayed and watched all day! From time to time my job required me to visit a local DIY store. I always looked forward to this, due to the girl who worked behind the sales counter. The sales counter was large and circular with sales assistants in the middle serving customers on all sides. One of the girls who worked behind there was permanently in stilettos of five to five and a half inches, usually white with white tights. She was quite small with a nice figure and long, auburn, curly hair. Her job would have required her to be on her feet all day and I’m sure they must have hurt wearing such high heels for such a long period. This probably accounts for the fact that whenever I went, she would be constantly slipping her feet in and out of her shoes whilst filling in the paperwork. I have never seen a girl play with her shoes so much. It is no exaggeration when I say that apart from when walking, she never had both feet in her shoes! I was now dating a girl called Jenny. I had seen her at a local nightclub a few times and thought her very attractive. She had dyed blond hair in a sort of Marilyn Monroe style and her make-up was always immaculate. Quite heavy, but tastefully done. Eventually, I got talking to her one evening and we seemed to hit it off quite well. As the evening was coming to an end, I asked her if she would be here next week. She replied that she would be. I thought about her quite a lot during the next week and was looking forward to seeing her. When the weekend finally arrived, my friends and I went to the club as usual and immediately I set about looking for Jenny. To my disappointment, she was not there. Time was getting on and I began to think she was not coming, when I saw her appear at the top of the stairs. She looked gorgeous! She was wearing a tight, knee length black dress and black patent leather stiletto court shoes with a five inch heel. Not wanting to appear too eager, I waited a while before going to speak to her. She smiled on seeing me as I greeted her and her friends. After a while her friends made themselves scarce, leaving us on our own. We were stood in a dark corner and I found myself moving closer to her. Before long, I leaned over and kissed her. “Just a minute,” she said. Oh dear, had I been too presumptuous. “I just want to take my shoes off” What a relief! I looked down and watched with admiration as she slipped her feet out of her stilettos, revealing immaculately painted deep red toenails. She then placed her arms around my neck and stood on her toes as we continued with our kiss. That was a sensual moment that has often come back to me over the years. To be honest, she did not wear those lovely stilettos that much on future dates we went on. She seemed to prefer flat pumps, which although cute, were not particularly sexy. Jenny and I continued to see each other a couple of times a week for the next two of months. We then split up, due to the fact that we had very little in common. I still have fond memories of her though and think of her as one of the most attractive girls I ever dated. Claire was the next girl I was to date. She was slim and pretty with short reddish hair. What I loved about her the most was that she always wore heels of at least four and a half inches, often higher. My favourites amongst her small, but tasteful collection were a pair of stiletto mules with a four to four and a half inch heel. They were black and low cut, with a single band running across her toes. This has always been my favourite type of mule, as I enjoy the way they flop up and down when the wearer walks in them. I have always admired girls who walk successfully in these and have marvelled at how they manage to keep them on without losing them, especially when worn with hose. She also had a nice pair of open toe court shoes with a five inch heel. Very sexy the way the big toe is exposed I think. Particularly when painted with nail varnish! To my disappointment, I was soon to discover that Claire hated feet and did not even like having then touched. She thought them ugly, which considering she wore those low cut mules so much, I found a little odd. After all, there is no shoe like them for exposing the foot. Our relationship lasted about three months before she ended it. Maybe just as well in view of her strong hatred of feet!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone, Thanks to Stu for your continuous interest and support. Thanks also to Anon Female. It’s good to know that my stories are also of interest to the girls! Here’s part five… My story has now reached the early eighties. As anyone who is old enough to remember will know, stilettos were now being worn everywhere. Walking around your local town/city, girls could be seen in every variety of stiletto, even during the day. My own personnel favourites were (and still are) classic court shoes (the lower cut the better), Mules (again, preferably low cut) and slingbacks (preferably with straps that slipped down!). It’s a shame that even though we are in a stiletto revival at present, during the day at least, most young girls seem to prefer trainers to an elegant pair of heels. Elaine was about five foot two inches tall. She had a nice figure and lovely dark red hair cut short. She always made an effort with her appearance and her make-up was always beautifully applied. As one of my friends was dating her, we did not have any encounters of a romantic nature, but I did find her very attractive and would have loved to have taken her out. As mentioned already, nearly all girls were wearing stilettos, but Elaine’s were always stunning. I remember being sat next to her in a club one evening. She had on the most gorgeous black dress, black seamed stockings (gasp!) and a pair of very low cut black stiletto court shoes with a pointy toe and four inch heels. She was sat with her legs crossed and swinging her foot to and fro. I was hypnotised! Those sexy low cut courts seemed to be barely clinging to her feet. Surely any second now it would slip off her foot and be left dangling. I must admit, the anticipation of what might happen was a big turn-on. For now though, I was enjoying the view. Being low cut, the shoe exposed the lovely arches of her feet and some very nice toe cleavage. Just when I had given up hope of any dangling, her shoe slipped off. I think she was caught off guard. As the shoe swung down, I noticed her try to stop it falling off her foot by lifting her toes. It was to no avail and the shoe fell to the floor. She looked a little embarrassed. “Let me get it for you” I said. On picking up the shoe, I slipped it back onto her seamed stocking clad foot. It was hardly surprising that the shoe slipped off as it went back on so effortlessly with no friction whatsoever. I thoroughly enjoyed the moment. “Thank you, I’m always losing these shoes. They are so loose but I love them too much to throw out.” Elaine said. “There really nice.” She thanked me for the compliment and the subject of the conversation was changed. There were a number of other occasions I saw Elaine in those lovely shoes, but that was by far, the most exciting encounter. Unfortunately, when Elaine and my friend broke up, I was never to see her again. I have sometimes regretted not getting in touch with her, but as I was dating myself at the time, I didn’t pursue it. Who knows what might have been! The girl I was dating at this time was called Liz. She had shoulder length dark auburn hair, a lovely figure and was extremely pretty. Liz was a few years younger than me and I knew that she would be going to university in about six months, so I decided it would be best not to get too attached to her. Easier said than done and in no time we became very close. Liz loved her clothes and had a nice collection of stilettos. She had a couple of pairs of court shoes with a heel of five and a half or even six inches and naturally, I loved it when she wore these. One pair had an open toe, but it was the closed toe pair I prefered. These had a lower cut front and sides, exposing her arched foot and toe cleavage to great effect. When alone, sat on the settee, she would often swing her legs over my lap and loved having them stroked. I also loved doing it and would work my way down to her feet and slip my fingers inside the low cut sides of her sexy stilettos, forcing the shoe off her foot, leaving it hanging from her toes. I would then, slowly rub the sole of her foot. She told me that she loved this and I took it as a cue to do this each time her legs were placed across my lap. Another of my favourites, amongst her shoe collection was a lovely pair of white slingback sandals. They had a four and a half inch heel and only a couple of thin straps across the toes. As seems to be the case with all slingbacks, the heel straps always seemed to work their way down leaving them to flop up and down like mules. As I have mentioned before, I find this such a turn-on! Like most girls I knew at this time, she also had the obligatory pair of stiletto mules, which exposed her perfect feet beautifully. In fact, she had actually done some shoe modelling for a catalogue, which naturally impressed me. Unfortunately, our relationship did not last after she left for university. Even though I suspected from the start that this would happen, I was still very upset when we split up. At least I still have many happy memories of our time together.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi again everyone, Thanks to Lucy, Anon female, Stu and RPM for your kind comments on my last story. Your support is much appreciated. Still in the early eighties, here is part 6. My latest girlfriend was to my delight, a lover of high heels. Her name was Joanna, she was 5’3” tall with a nice figure and long, almost black hair. We soon fell in love and did eventually get married (and sadly, after seven years, divorced). She had quite a nice collection of high heels, all stilettos, mainly in the court shoe style. She also had a couple of pairs of slingbacks. She wore her stilettos nearly all the time, with the exception of days out in the country etc, which I was also delighted about. At first, she tended to prefer courts with a 2” heel for daytime wear, but naturally, as our relationship developed, I confided in her my love of heels. It was not long before her typical daywear had progressed to 4” heels. For evenings she would go up to 5”, which, of course, I loved. But I’m rushing ahead here. To backtrack a bit, I had noticed for some time that her favourite pair of 2” courts were starting to become loose on her feet. I noticed this because I always enjoyed, when the opportunity arose, taking them off and putting them on for her. She nearly always wore tights with her shoes and it was not long before they started to slip off her feet. At first, just occasionally, but soon they were slipping off with every step she took! They were very low cut, so all this flopping up and down was greatly exaggerated. “I think these shoes have had it,” she told me. I told her that I found the flopping up and down very sexy and begged her to keep them. She laughed and promised she would. Meeting her off the bus one day, looking down at her sloppy courts, I noticed she had inserted rubber insoles into them. I must admit, I don’t like these and think they detract from the sexiness of the shoe. “What have you got those horrible rubber things in your shoes for?” Laughing, she replied, “I thought they might help to keep them on my feet”. “They look terrible, come here”. “What are you doing!” Reaching down, I pulled one of her shoes off and removed the rubber insole, quickly followed by the other one. Luckily it was not raining, as she was now stood shoeless on the pavement. I then slowly slipped her shoes back on, savouring the moment. “There! That’s much better, so much sexier!” “Your mad”, she laughed. As we continued along the road, shoes slopping wildly on and off, she admitted that the insoles hadn’t made any difference anyway. Another incident I remember occurring with these shoes was in the town centre one day. As usual, her court shoes were flopping away as we came to one of those mats you sometimes find in shop doorways. It was the type that had holes between the matting, easily big enough for a stiletto heel to get caught in. No prizes for guessing what happened next! As we crossed the mat, Joanna’s heel got caught in one of the holes. Not stopping quickly enough, she took her next step and the trapped shoe came free and flew forwards off her foot with some force, landing about three metres away. “I feel so stupid!” she said, standing there in one shoe. I retrieved her lost shoe and held it for her whilst she slipped her foot back into it. “Don’t be daft, I bet it happens to all girls at some time or other” I must admit, I found the incident a bit of a turn-on, thoroughly enjoying helping my damsel in distress. As summer was approaching, Joanna decided that she needed some new white court shoes. “I’ll treat you to a pair”, I suggested. The following Saturday, we set off for town in search of the perfect white court shoes. It was certainly easier then, than now, to find nice low cut courts with a shapely 4” heel. We soon settled on a lovely pair. The leather was really soft, the sides and vamp were really low cut, exposing a nice arched foot and some lovely toe cleavage. The heel was also very slim and tapered up nicely. These shoes were to become firm favourites amongst her collection, proved by the fact that she wore them nearly every day. In fact, she liked them so much we later bought black and blue pairs in the same style. The white pair were to remain my favourites, which I especially loved when she wore white stockings with them! Due to the constant wearing, these too were to become a little loose on her feet. Although never to become as sloppy as her previously mentioned black courts, she did lose them occasionally. Catching the bus one day, Joanna was climbing the stairs in front of me when she stepped completely out of one of her shoes. Her stocking clad foot hung in mid air as she laughed. Bending over to pick up her shoe, which amazingly was still stood upright on the moving bus, I gently slipped it back onto her foot, before we continued upstairs. “I bet that gave you a thrill”, she joked as we sat down. It certainly did! On a number of other occasions, I can remember these shoes being left behind as she walked. In fact, she seemed to lose these more than her extra sloppy black courts, which slipped off with every step. Thinking about it now, I suppose this was because she was prepared with every step for the black pair to slip off her feet. With the white pair, I suppose her foot would be more relaxed in them and be caught off guard when they did slip off. That’s all for now, but more soon I hope. Love, Paul.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again everyone, Wow, this forum is really buzzing at the moment with such excellent contributions from the girls, absolutely brilliant! Sorry for the delay in writing my next story, but due to work commitments I have been very busy lately. A big thank you to everyone who replied to my last episode. As always, it is much appreciated. On with the story, here’s part 7… By now Joanna was well aware of how high heels were such an attraction to me and of their importance in my life. Since meeting me her shoe collection had grown somewhat, but something was missing, she did not own a pair of mules. Now I absolutely love mules and feel that no shoe collection is complete without at least one pair (preferably twenty!) of the low cut stiletto heel variety. On mentioning this to Joanna, she was more than willing to go and find a pair, particularly as I had offered to pay for them! The following Saturday, with much excitement, particularly on my part, we set off to find some. The first couple of shops we visited had nothing to fit the bill, but the next shop, bingo! “That’s the style I like,” I exclaimed. “Do you like them?” “There lovely” she replied. Before long she was trying on a pair of lovely size 5 low cut mules. They were black patent leather with a single narrow band running across the toes. The very slim stiletto heel height was four inches. They fit perfectly and we were soon on our home where I was dying to see Joanna wearing them again. “Put them on then,” I said, barely containing my excitement. They looked fabulous, set off to great effect by the sheer black stockings she was wearing. She walked a few steps to show them off. I was wide eyed as they flopped up and down with that lovely slap, slap sound you always get with low cut mules. “Lets go out for a walk”, I said. “Okay, shall I leave my mules on?” “Of course.” My main incentive for this walk was to enable me to watch her flopping merrily away in those mules! We headed for the park, which was surprisingly quiet for a Saturday afternoon. Looking down, I was enjoying the view of those sexy mules and the familiar slap,slap sound. Joanna said they were very comfortable and needed no wearing in. After a while, she steeped out of one of them leaving it behind on the footpath. “Oops,” she giggled. I was more than happy to retrieve it for her and slip it back onto her foot. I suspected that she had done it on purpose and asked her about it. She laughed. “Yes I did, but you enjoyed it didn’t you?” Very true, I had enjoyed it, as I always have with any similar situation. By now we had reached the playground and Joanna sat herself on a swing. We were the only ones there. “Give me a push,” she demanded. I started to push her and before long she was going quite high. “Stop it, that’s too much,” she laughed. I ran around to her front and stuck my arms out to grab her mules as she came towards me. I aimed for the heels with the intention of puling them off. I successfully managed to get hold of one, which slid off her foot with ease as she went back. I missed the other one, but having knocked it with my hand, it fell off, landing on the ground a few feet away. I retrieved it and went to sit on the Teapot Lid (A type of roundabout. Do they still have these? I haven’t seen one for years!). I placed both mules beside me and gave myself a push. “This is fun, why don’t you come and have a go?” “Ha ha, very funny.” The ground was dry, but I knew Joanna would not want to walk across the tarmac in her stocking clad feet. By now the swing had come to a stop. “I’ll tell you what, if you give me a kiss you can have them back.” I went over to her, a mule in each hand and bent down to kiss her, enjoying the moment as she sat there stranded on the swing. After a very pleasant moment, she held up her legs in readiness for me to replace a mule on each foot. I have always found slipping a shoe on or off a girl’s foot such a seductive experience, made even more so when stockings or tights are worn. I love the way they slip on or off so effortlessly. It’s no wonder you girls seem to frequently lose your shoes when out and about! Hand in hand, we then set off across the park to return home, stopping for the occasional kiss on the way, the most memorable being when I felt her bare stocking clad foot rubbing the back of my leg! It was a very warm summer evening and we had decided to go out to a club. Walking through the door we were immediately hit by a very sticky wall of heat. Joanna was wearing a thin summer dress with pale blue low cut courts with a 4“ heel. She also had on a pair of natural stockings. I had on a thin short sleeved shirt and black trousers. After buying a drink, we then looked for a quiet place to stand. The heat was making it unbearable and we certainly did not feel like dancing. We met a few friends and spent some time talking to them. After about an hour or so I noticed Joanna looking very a bit light headed. “Are you okay?” “Yes, it’s just a bit stuffy in here.” I suddenly realized that she was about to faint and put my arms out to grab her before she fell over. I was too late and only managed to get hold of one arm. She fell down but at least I managed to let her down gently. She came too straight away. “Come on, lets see if we can find a seat.” Looking down, I noticed that as she had crumpled to the ground, one of her court shoes had completely fallen off her foot. The other had only managed to keep contact by her toes, the heel of her foot being completely out of it. I bent over to replace them. Normally I would have enjoyed doing this, but under the circumstances, any pleasure was lost. I sat her down and set off to get her a cool drink of water to revive her. After ten minutes are so, she was sufficiently revived for us to leave. It was lovely to get out into the cooler night air. On the journey home with Joanna now much recovered we talked about the incident. Joanna burst out laughing. “What’s the joke?” “I bet everybody thought I was drunk, how embarrassing.” “Did you realize that your shoes fell off?” I enquired. “ Not until I noticed you putting them back on.” I must admit, I was a little perplexed at how Joanna’s shoes had fallen off as she slipped to the ground. She too couldn’t understand how it had happened. Not that it really mattered, I was just pleased she was back to her usual happy self. Love, Paul.

Great story Paul, I also like the look of a stiletto mule on a lady, very sexy. You tell the story as only a true shoelover could. Keep em coming :roll:

• 1 month later...

Hi again everyone, Thanks to everyone who responded to my last story. I did not realise it was so long since I had contributed anything. On going to remind myself on who to thank for their replies, I hadn’t realised it had fallen off the bottom of the board! During the seventies and eighties I attended a number of outdoor Rock festivals. Now as anyone who has ever been to one of these events will tell you, it is traditional for it to rain, often torrential! As you can imagine when 50,0000 + people are all walking around in a wet field, before long, it is soon turning to mud. Most people, expecting this are suitably shod in boots of some description. There is however, a minority, perhaps it is their first experience of an outdoor gig, who come dressed as if they are going out for a night on the town. One girl in particular springs to mind. Our little group, having been for something to eat from one of the over priced food stalls, were milling around on the fringes. I then noticed two very attractive girls walking through the mud towards us. One however, really caught my attention. She was wearing a knee length black skirt with tassels around the hem, black fishnet tights and white socks with those lace tops. On her feet she was wearing a lovely pair of 4 ½ inch black patent stiletto court shoes. As you can imagine, this was not the best choice of footwear for a muddy field and she was really struggling in them. With every step she took, her heels would sink into the mud. As soon as she tried to take the next step, the shoe would be pulled off the heel of her foot as she tried to break free from the sticky mud. She then tried standing on the balls of her feet, so that the heel did not sink. This worked better, even though the back of the shoe would sometimes slip off. Occasionally, she would lose her balance and the heel would sink into the mud. She would then have to work it free again. Amazingly, she did not totally step out of her stilettos, but came close a few times. I must admit, I found the whole experience quite erotic and for a while, was more interested in her than the bands! Arriving home from work one summer evening, as it was such a lovely day I decided to sit on the front step of our terraced house with a nice cool lager. Enjoying the late afternoon sun, it was not long before I heard the familiar clatter of stiletto heels. Now, I believe I can tell what type of shoe is being worn by the sound they make. It seems to work with metal tipped stilettos anyway. For example, slingbacks have a sort of hollow clatter to them. Anyway, I could not yet see the wearer of these lovely sounding heels, due to the view being obscured by bay windows. As the road was so quiet, I had heard her from quite a long way off. She was walking very slowly and seemed to take forever to come into view. Hmm, stiletto court shoes I thought, and if I’m not mistaken, they sound a bit sloppy, due to the exaggerated scrapping sound that was accompanying the familiar click click. Eventually she appeared and was well worth the wait. A very attractive girl, with shoulder length, curly auburn hair. She wore a black mini-skirt and black tights covering a fantastic pair of legs. The crowning glory though, as I had guessed, was a lovely pair of 5”, black patent leather court shoes. I was also right about them being a bit sloppy. With each step, both shoes slipped off her feet revealing a nice shapely nylon clad foot. As she slowly walked past, I made eye contact with her and we smiled at each other. If I hadn’t been married, I would have proposed to her on the spot! She looked so sexy! She continued up the street, me following on my hands and knees. Just kidding, just kidding. I saw her quite often after this and found out that she lived in a house on the next street, when I saw her enter it one day. To my great pleasure, she nearly always wore heels, but nothing quite matched my first sighting of her. Cheers, Paul.

Oh no we have a stalker in our midsts :roll: Just joking Paul, you tell a wonderful story, and its so easy to picture the moments with your detailed descriptions. MORE MORE

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone, A big thanks to everyone who responded to my last instalment, which now seems like forever ago. Here’s part 9… I always took any opportunity I could to buy Joanna a new pair of shoes. As she loved them too, she never objected, unless we were a bit strapped financially. We would often, as I’m sure everybody here does, look in shoe shops at the latest stock to arrive. Now and again something would really catch our eye. Saturday, in town, we were looking in Dolcis, which I have always thought of as above average as far as general High street shops go. Displayed in the window was a gorgeous pair of black suede stilettos with a 4 ½ inch heel. They were low cut on the front, sides and back, something you don’t often see these days. The toe was pointy without being too exaggerated. Naturally we had to buy a pair. Fortunately, they had a size 5 in stock and we left with shoes in hand. Joanna wore them at the first opportunity, which as it happened was that night. She commented on how comfortable they were and how they did not need any breaking in. They looked very sexy and I could not keep my eyes off them, especially when she put on a bit of a dangling show for my benefit, which I have always enjoyed. They soon became a favourite pair, being worn on a regular basis. However, as I believe is common with suede for some reason (if anyone knows why I would like to know), they began to stretch, becoming very sloppy on her feet. This had the effect of making them slop off and on as she walked. At first, it was just occasionally, but fairly soon both shoes were flopping away with every step. As Joanna knew how much I enjoyed this, she continued to wear them, even though they were quite difficult to walk in and I remember many an occasion when I had to retrieve one for her after it had fallen off. Naturally, this was always a pleasure, as I have always enjoyed slipping an elegant shoe onto (and off) a ladies foot. I remember returning from work one evening and had almost completed the journey. Turning into a side road, I noticed a girl with a pram who had started to cross the road ahead, but come to a stop. She was on the opposite side to me, so there was no danger of her being in my path. Nevertheless, what a daft place to stop I thought. Then I noticed she was wearing one 5” stiletto court shoe. The other was about a metre behind, stuck in a crack in the pavement with her mother (I guess) trying to pull it free. Unfortunately, there was nowhere to park, as I would have stopped to help. I hope her mother managed to free it without damaging the heel, as they were lovely shoes. Unfortunately, as the eighties drew to a close my marriage came to an end. This was around the time that stilettos went into decline and we were to enter the worst period in shoe design since the seventies. The next few years had very little in the way of interest on the high heel front for me, and the sight of a girl in elegant heels was very rare. I hope we never have a period like that again. Love, Paul.