My favourite shoes

Gosh, JaBe, if you are anywhere near Brussels perhaps you and HighLuc could get together. He's a very respected member of this forum and I'm sure any time spent with him would be enjoyable.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Actually yes, I'm a great "office shoe" fan. Although I'm thinking of stilleto's some day, but I started wearing these shoes now for a year or so, they are great to start of with and get used to the heel. Meeting HighLuc isn't a bad idea at all Bubba. I love to hear and read about other people's stories. Heels are a part of me now. I've tried to ignore them, no good. I'll keep on wearing them and feel jolly good!! Even though I have to take one more hurdle. Tell my wife. :D

JaBe; Glad to see pictures from lower high heel lovers. They appear to be of high quality from what I can tell. I especially love those square toe boxes on some of your shoes. As for the problem comparing men's sizes to woman's sizes, in my case, I find just the opposite of what you experienced. I wear a size 10 USA men's shoe and a size 11 USA women's shoe.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

My EU size men is 42 My EU size women is 41 My UK size men is 8 My UK size women is 7 - 7,5 About the US sizes I don't know. Haven't bought any shoes from the US yet. But looking at sizecharts, I'll need a 10 US for women shoes, and yes I know for a mens shoe I"ll need 1,5 size bigger, + maybe the difference I experienced with EU and UK sizes.