New on the forum with new heels

JaBe

Hello everyone,

First of alle I'd like to say that I've been reading all the subjects with lots of interest. Due to the fact that all of you have practicly the same interest as I have, I decided to register and here is my first message.

Yesterday I bought new heels. 3,5 inch pumps. The biggest news is that I went into the shop (no one arround at the time) and then a very nice lady came up to me and asked if she could help me. Yes I said, I saw some nice shoes on the internetsite in which I'm interested. After a short search in the shop, we found them.

Then I asked the lady, may I try them on? Yes of course, would you like to try them in the back or here in the shop. Let's try them on in the shop, there is no one arround I said.

This was wonderfull, my first real fit in a shop and offcourse a walk arround to find out if the shoes would fit me.

And after 5 minutes other people came in. Men looking for mens shoes, but they are not going to spoil my afternoon I thought, and I kept on walking arround, kept on fitting other shoes and boots. I'm not really sure, but I think that the other customers didn't even notice me walking arround in woman shoes!

Allthough the heelheight is an inch higher to what I was used to, I can walk pretty well on them. I don't know yet if I can last a whole day yet, but so far so good. Very nice and comfortable pumps.

Sorry if you may find the message too long, but I just wanted to share this with you.

http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=48e439df-6e5d-2710-4c38-41547d0515cd&size=lg

http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=3118619b-af6f-f627-28c6-5f76564e7ad2&size=lg

http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=68c97d32-131c-59b3-679d-5ea8593319c2&size=lg

Hi guys, Thanks for the positive reactions so far. You'll hear more from me. I'll try and put more pictures of my shoes on the board as soon as possible. By the way, I bought these shoes in The Netherlands. I live just a little bit over the boarder of The Netherlands in Belgium. Price: €75,- which makes these my most expensive shoes I have. All my other heels / shoes have been bought during sales.

hi JaBe, I like your first post very much, and I don't see why it should be too long. I think a lot of people in this forum will be interested, because it reminds them of the first time out buying heels, and wearing them in public. That will always remain a very special memory for all of us who had the same experience. It could also be very helpful for those of us who would like to buy heels and try them on in the shop, but never had the courage. I hope your story will encourage them. best regards, Eric

love to watch them on cute girls, love to wear them myself

Hi HHS, I bought them at Silhouette, Groene Hilledijk, Rotterdam If you go there, send them my regards. They are wonderfull people with lots of understanding towards us. Definately my favourite shoe store now.