Forum Site Stats As A Reflection Of Cultural Assimilation

kneehighs

Just curious about the general trend in site activity over the years.  Are registered users up on a yearly basis?  Are thread views up? Thread replies up or steady?  

I'm not asking for the specific site stats regarding daily unique visitors, daily thread views, daily thread replies.  I realize that's confidential.

My belief is that decreased site activity could be a product of two things.  One, other social media channels creating awareness of freestyling. Two, society being more tolerant of "alternative" dressing in general in 2014 as compared to 2002.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I have to admit I'm seeing less so visiting less. Weekly as opposed to daily. Doesn't help keep the numbers up that way sorry. :(

Al

There has been a recent influx of new members to consider.

It seems many are already wearing heels out and about before even signing up, also something to consider.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

You also have to look at the seasons or timeframes people are posting at. Right now, Im on my dinner break, I work from 4:30am till we loose the sunlight or cannot see outside anymore. In the winter, I have more free-time then I know what to do with.

Many others are out enjoying the better weather in the northern hemisphere right now as its good weather to just ' go out ' and do ' whatever ' instead of sitting at home wishing the weather was better.

Cheers! ;)

-ILK

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.