Out Last Night

Pumps

I'm wearing heels a lot these days. Normally just my Mary jane style wedges. I even wore them to a concert in the capitol without getting any grief, but I guess noise-less wedges are one thing, but going out at night in a pair of black 4" stiletto pumps among many packs of drunken guys is another. I headed into a bar with live music last night and I was quite nervous everytime a passed a group of loud guys, but nothing bad happened.I went to the bar and enjoyed over an hour of music. It fel pretty good once I got there and if anyone noticed my heels they didn't let it show at all. Just a little positive experience. It's been yeas now since I have had a bad experience in heels.

Well done and keep it up, not many people notice men's feet and only a small percentage of them would be negative so the numbers are so lie it's nt an issue.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Good for you! I know that maybe it's not something pleasant to talk about but can you share your bad experience with heels? It's always good to know what happened and how you did react. It helps us a lot. Thanks.

Compared to stories I have heard, I can't really complain. Back when I lived in Sweden there was a lot of gigling, weird looks and mocking laughter, but nothing serious. The worst times has been when I was visiting London. Generally rude behaviour, even from hotel staff. One girl yelled "Gays" at me and Loveshiheels. One guy started shouting "this guy is wearing heels !! This Guys is wearing heels" in the middle of Oxford street. Stuff like that. To this day I haven't had a serious confrontation. Just words and laughter.

Compared to stories I have heard, I can't really complain. Back when I lived in Sweden there was a lot of gigling, weird looks and mocking laughter, but nothing serious. The worst times has been when I was visiting London. Generally rude behaviour, even from hotel staff. One girl yelled "Gays" at me and Loveshiheels. One guy started shouting "this guy is wearing heels !! This Guys is wearing heels" in the middle of Oxford street. Stuff like that. To this day I haven't had a serious confrontation. Just words and laughter.

It's great that you had the intestinal fortitude to withstand the shock of the general populace. I think it goes back to stick and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.