Successful trek round the sales...

chris100575

Two new pairs today! A pair of red satin peep-toe slingbacks from Evans, and a pair of black suede calf boots from Dorothy Perkins. The boots have four inch stiletto heels and pointy toes. The shoes are only lowish, but they're pretty and only cost a fiver. The lady in Evans even asked if I wanted to try them on! I also saw a pair of very nice black leather classic court shoes, but they only had a seven. Bugger. Ah well, I've still got some shoe money put to one side. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on Evan's shoe racks in future. It's a shame they don't do more high heels though.

Sales have been most disappointing this year (Lucky for my wallet though!) I found a nice pair of courts in Next reduced from £45 to £22.50 and they have been my only indulgence.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Sales have been pretty grim this year, EXCEPT ALDO are having a big clear-out. They have reduced prices AND they are now offering 'buy the second pair at half price on the shoes' ..... that includes the sale price on the shoes. Yesterday I bought a pair of knee high boots in the latest brown colour, plus a pair of ankle boots in a light tan (which I have dyed) for £109. The quality is the usual Aldo good to brilliant, leather uppers, leather lined and leather/rubber sole. The price for these boots was about £175 and £100 before Christmas. Xa