Identification Please!

JustJenny

A member here graciously and insightfully emailed me this photo. All I need to know is who makes them, where I can buy them and I'll be one happy camper!!!! I don't think they are daffodiles, they seem much higher than that and that's what I love about them!

post-1439-0-66957100-1369134710_thumb.jp

Just Jenny

They're definitely not the Deja Vu. I feel like they are much higher than 5.5-6". I thought they could have been the "Posh" model from Simmi shoes but they have a red sole like CL. The Posh had a 7" heel but they've either stopped selling them or sold out. This is the "Posh" from Simmi. They look nearly identical to me with the exception of the sole color.

post-1439-0-31102600-1369146477_thumb.jp

Just Jenny

Thank you so much Midniterockr!!!! Once I got to the site I was able to use some key words and did even more searching and found these. Love the hot pink and nude colors! The black pairs claims to have a 19cm heel!!! While the quality doesn't appear to be the greatest and the low price supports that, I think they can be a lot of fun at home! Thanks again!!! Jenny

post-1439-0-47506300-1369219600_thumb.jp

post-1439-0-43719000-1369219616_thumb.jp

post-1439-0-36932900-1369219633_thumb.jp

Just Jenny

WOWWWWW! Those look incredibly high on the model! In the end I chose the hot pink. They told me that the actual heel measurement is 17.5cm. I also ordered a similar black patent pair from a different shop for one of my girl friends. They said the heel on hers were exactly 19cm. Naturally I have heel envy now! Jenny

Just Jenny

I wouldn't want less of a platfom for that height of heel, the steepness of the foot looks beautifully elegant (any more would be "too steep" but that's just my preference). I saw a similar (not quite as high, 7") pair in a store a few of weeks ago. post-12051-0-99293200-1369617543_thumb.ppost-12051-0-63164700-1369617554_thumb.ppost-12051-0-06674800-1369617589_thumb.p I totally couldn't resist trying them on. I could only find my size in pink and they looked pretty cool with jeans and were really exciting to wear. I didn't buy them though, I guess I just prefer to save my money for heels I'm more likely to wear day to day. For starters when I cross my legs I already have trouble getting my knees under tables at cafes with 5" heels, I'd have no chance with those. Still a lot of fun though, I hope you enjoy yours.

If you like it, wear it.

I saw/tried them at the New Look store on Oxford Street in London. They're also on their website but pretty low stock on the sizes they have remaining (no bigger than UK6/EU39 = US8. The heel height is listed as 7" and they're usually quite accurate.

http://www.newlook.c...shoes_283667301

I do like the smooth curve of the sole from the heel down to the bottom of the platform, it doesn't have that nasty change of direction that looks like the platform was stuck on afterwards. If I wasn't on a restricted budget I'd have bought one of the bright colours, probably the pink, just for the sheer fun of them.

Have the ones you ordered for you and your friend arrived yet?

If you like it, wear it.

A member here graciously and insightfully emailed me this photo. All I need to know is who makes them, where I can buy them and I'll be one happy camper!!!! I don't think they are daffodiles, they seem much higher than that and that's what I love about them!

Hi there, we are able to make these shoes with a 7" heel and 2" platform if this is what you are looking for.

http://www.sky-scrapers.com/court_shoes_100.htm