Trippin'!

Most places I entertain at use cordless microphones. There are a few that still use corded mics and this leads to my story. When I was new to standup I worked at a bar that still used corded mics. This along with the other cords on the stage gave me QUITE a stumble while in my 5'5" Stilettos! :D I recovered and even used the trip in my routine. I have also "Pierced" a power cord with my half-metal 'heels one night! OOPS! No, I hadn't been drinking, 'Fox! that came later :drinking: :drinking: .

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Pooooofffffffffff Hmmmmmm chrispy critter on a pair of heels...... Sounds like something a cannibal would like to eat!!! :D

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

when I first got my "avatars", I fell asleep on my bed while wearing them, and I forgot I was wearing them, and nearly twisted an ankle. luckily they weren't either 7" 7.5" or 8.5" platforms or I would have definitley broken an ankle! would have been interesting a cover story, that I would have had to fabricate! (I haven't told all my Dad's side of my family as they don't recognise that I have A disability - they dont want to have any non normality in their family!. and my higher than "normal" interest in Exotic Dancer/Fetish Platforms, they would find it VERY hard to understand and be very confused, so I haven't told them yet! later, TXT-1

Fun topic this Anita. I remember when my heel got stuck between the rail and the stone, when I passed a railway crossing. I screamed but no one could hear me. It was a short boot with lacing, and I started to cry. :D The heel never breaks when you want to, but after a while I managed to turn the foot loose. Back in my house I told my husband about it, and he was shocked. I'm forbidden to wear them anymore, can you understand that? :( /Ninni

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.