NASA Mars Rover

Nothing to do with high heels, but I would like to use this forum to congratulate NASA on their success in landing their Mars rover on the planet this morning.

Here are some of the outstanding images transmitted from the surface of Mars today. They are raw data images from the JPL website which have been processed using PhotoShop.

Posted Image

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

Good pictures... BTW did you know that Martian surface gravity is about one third of Earth's? Meaning that a 200 pound man on Earth would weigh 76 pounds on Mars? I wonder what would it feel like wearing high heels with such gravity :D

HH forever!

so do the Beagle Team !

Between the two I reckon we would have learnt so much about Mars.

A pity Beagle isn't responding.

I happen to know it came down in a metropolitan suburb and the locals disabled it before it could transmit pictures of Xzit Mxxgml's garden shed!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I happen to know it came down in a metropolitan suburb and the locals disabled it before it could transmit pictures of Xzit Mxxgml's garden shed!

" Them Earthlings are trying to sneak a peek at me prize geraniums, Martha! "

Actually, he built the shed without planning permission and he doesn't want the council to find out about it. (Planning laws are particularly draconian in most Martian cities).

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

You're making this whole story up Dr. Shoe, and I know, cos Xzit Mxxgml visited recently, and discussed the problem. He is actually a high heel addict, but where the beagle landed and he lives is a rough area, so he didn't want his neighbours seeing him in high heels on the sky news channel.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

It's true! Honest! I don't think that Mxxgml (the second name is the "familiar name") knows about it yet because he's been away on his travels. The BII was disabled by his neighbour Yhngh Tyyug who I happen to know doesn't wear shoes at all because he's a "leviose". This means he hovers six inches above the ground being that his body is composed largely of helium hence the squeaky voice.

Good pictures... BTW did you know that Martian surface gravity is about one third of Earth's? Meaning that a 200 pound man on Earth would weigh 76 pounds on Mars? I wonder what would it feel like wearing high heels with such gravity :D

hmmmm.......76 pounds huh?

I remember when I weighed 76 pounds. Has anyone ever seen my baby pictures?

:rofl:

My apologies to Jackie Gleason for stealing that joke from The Honeymooners.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.