Can it get any higher?

Just want to share some new shots of my 7 inch heels. The feeling of vertical support is indescribable. A real work o art.

If I dared I should have them in my display case.

Do you own a pair yourself? Any women? Let me know!

If you never tried 7" before, you must.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

PS. I have "sensible" high heels too.

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

They look impossible, and I'm size 10 (US), (8 1/2 GB). Almost Ballet Boots.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

wow :D and double wow :(:( i have a pair of 7" black patent pumps also. and you are absolutely correct, very difficult to stand in much less walk. although i can manage from one room to another. can't straighten my knees though. i wear a size 12us, but everybody should have one pair at least, more for lounging and definately for bedroom use :o:D i like your - black patent - my favorite color 8):o

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

• 2 weeks later...

Very sexy heels ..... but only if your feet have the proper steep arch. I honestly believe that a 7" heel is the limit without a platform.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Oooo . . . I have a pair of 6.25"ers and while I CAN walk in them it IS a challenge. :( 7"ers? :( While they look spectacular and I admire anyone who can wear and walk in them, I believe I'll pass . . . for now. :D Ciao! Anita

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Thanks all of you!!!! :D

I'm sorry, but who said I could stand or walk in them?

It's impossible!!!

Possible only with advanced foot-training a la Heike, or similar.

I wonder, perhaps ballet-trained feet will work? Have you seen them bending their feet? Unbelievable!! :(

Heelfan, sorry if you are disappointed, I can stand but not with straight legs.

I can walk in my 6 inch courts and I'm very proud of that. They give the same impression because they are very steep.

I think it's the angle of the foot, not the heel height only, what do you think?

/Vanity

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Vanity for the great pics of you in your 7" heels, both the black and the white pair. I think standing (and better still, walking) shots are always infinitely better than static sitting shots because the shoes are being used and not just posed in. Even if your knees are bent, what the hell! It's a great bit of bold heel-wearing! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!