car accidents in heels

new comer

It wasn't exactly an accident, but my car once "conked out" at a set of traffic lights and I had to push it in 4.5" block heeled boots! Another incident happened when I inadvertantly jumped a red light whilst driving in full femme mode. Unfortunately the only other car on the road at the time was a police patrol car! Did I get a telling off!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

nope no haven't had an accident wearing heels, infact I haven't driven in heels either! my car is in the "Bush", and my car (march '77 build Datsun 120Y 4 door sedan, known as "The Defect" is just too dangerous to wear my "avatars" while driving! later, TXT-1

I have been in 4 car accidents in the past 9 years, none were my fault as other drivers hit me. Fortunately, I was not wearing heels in all of the above incidences as I was either on my way to work or coming home from work. The police were only involved in one of the accidents as the drivers took care of the other times and went on their ways to contact their respective insurance agents.

High Heeled Boots Forever!

By the way---- I forgot to mention to the forum members that I have driven in high heels quite a number of times over a long number of years, most recently to and from fast food places and to the shopping mauls while the wife and I practice my public heel wearing. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

A jam sandwich is slang for police car in the UK due to the colour scheme (the stripes look like a jam sandwich along the sides)

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Last November ('02) a lady driving a Ford Focus with 2 children onboard ran a redlight and T-boned the drivers' side of my Suburban. Her car was totaled and all onboard her car went to the hospital. Results? She received a concussion and the two kids got bruises from where their seatbelts held them in place protecting them from more serious injury. Me? I was knocked about a bit (I was wearing my seatbelt) and it took 3 months to get my car back and the headaches went away about the same time. Oh yeah . . . I was wearing my Stilettos at the time as was the driver of the Focus. It was not fun. It was not erotic. It was not exciting. It WAS frightening and I thenk GOD ALMIGHTY that nobody was seriously hurt. I cannot for the life of me see anything erotic about this. :D OK-let me have it! Justify this fetish to me, please.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.