Renewed Interest

hh4evr1

Does seeing a pair of boots/shoes like a style you own renew your intrest to wear yours again. ? I saw a lady wearing a nice pair of stiletto knee high boots the other day and it renewed my interest to wear a pair of mine I hadn't worn for a while.

Just seeing heels does it for me. That's the worst part. I saw a great pair of black pumps Yesterday and no matter how much I wear heels it will never satisfy or make the feeling Go away of how ifeel when I see another pair. I don't know what I am after, but sure Wish I would find it so I can go about my life. Actually I am in a heel slump right now. I don't feel like wearing heels but I don't know Waht else to wear.

Definitely yes. @Heels2U: I think the craving still is caused by the fact that heels are not a "regular" item in our lives. When I see our women at work wearing heels (or knee-high boots with skirts), I often wish I could wear something like this as well - to work. No can do. Similar to one who craves for chocolate, I often find myself really wanting to wear heels during the weekend, or put on a kilt with knee-high boots. Often I also find inspiration in how to combine things or even think "wow... that's a nice pair, I should get something similar". Sometimes I also get frustrated by not being able to wear certain things. I know that many here will answer "you can wear anything you want", but I think I am already pushing the envelope by wearing a kilt and (flat) boots. Wearing a kilt and boots with a high heel is something I cannot imagine doing at the moment. My two mini-skirts are also still in my closet, not worn once. Then again, sometimes I really would like to tell a colleague at work "if you like these, I think you would like this brand/model (stating the name of a pair I recently bought) as well" - but I can't. It's a pity.

Just seeing heels does it for me. That's the worst part. I saw a great pair of black pumps

Yesterday and no matter how much I wear heels it will never satisfy or make the feeling

Go away of how ifeel when I see another pair. I don't know what I am after, but sure

Wish I would find it so I can go about my life.

Actually I am in a heel slump right now. I don't feel like wearing heels but I don't know

Waht else to wear.

Howdy Heels2U,

After years, perhaps decades, I finally have a fairly understandable answer as to where the hard to satisfy craving comes from. The details are a little personal so I will pass on posting them. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Best,

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!