Another Pair Of Shoes

chrisinkilts

I've been wearing Crocs for a very long time. Due to my work, sitting and standing and on concrete floors in our labs. My feet hurt often. I do put a lot of wear and tear on the crocs, usually one pair per year. This year I'm buying 2 pair. I've bought one pair so far. This is a shoe designed for work environments food service, health care, hospitality, and more.

They have a little heel, 1 1/2 inch heel. Very easy to walk in and comfortable to stand.

Crocs Work Women's Neria Slip-Resistant Clog

post-16561-0-40413100-1363015235_thumb.j

Even better is the Italian brand Calzuro, made for medical and health care professionals, chefs, and others who are on their feet a lot. They have better ventilation than Crocs, harder rubber that will last 3-4 years, are as easy to walk in, and have good arch support. They're waterproof and can even be autoclaved if needed. See them at http://www.calzuro.com. I have both the style with the vent holes in the top for summer and the style without the top vent holes for winter. The heel is 1.5 inches. Both of my pairs are in black but they have 16 other colors. Steve

Thanks for the link Steve. I usually get the crocs with holes for ventilation, but I wanted the unvented ones to finish out the winter. Nothing worse than getting slush in your crocs and soaking your tights with ice cold water trying to get from the car to wherever you're going. I plan on buying a pair with vents for the summer. Those Italian ones do look nice.