I Need Help To Get A Pair Of Boots.

Black_Boots

I bought a pair of boots on eBay. The seller faced difficulties to ship internationally, that was a lot ofxstress for him as he struggled a lot and finally canceled the sale and refund my payment. I think if I can give him an address somewhere in the us, he will ship them there... Problem is I don't have an address in the US! Question is would anyone over here accept to receive the packet for me and then ship it to me. You would have to change the address and pay the international shipping cost. I will of course pay everything in advance via PayPal. I really love the boots, and am disappointed a lot, but can not convince the seller to do it for me. I would appreciate some help! Thank in advance! Matt.

Hey Matt,

just use http://www.myus.com/ - you can sign up for free and will get a shipping address within the United States.

You can then receive packages from sellers who won't ship internationally. MyUS will combine all your shipments into one single box to save shipping costs and ship it to Switzerland. The shipping costs aren't cheap, but if you really, really want to have something shipped, that's your solution.

If you have an American Express credit card, you might even be able to save on the shipping costs, as they do have a special deal with Amex, see http://www.myus.com/en/amexinternational/

I've shipped with them once and was very satisfied, although you should get some info on how much the boots weight before getting them shipped with MyUS, as the shipping is expensive. Still, I would always recommend them.

Man I would like to help but I can't at this moment and I'm about to get ready to move to another apartment myself. I'm sorry.

Thank you hh23, no problem, I made it with myus and I'll see if I can get them! I'll let know in the forum. I wish you a nice move, it's a tough job!