Looking For Wedges.

Simcity3

Hey People. Iv'e been searching for some Wedge Boot's now for quite some time but i haven't been able to find any. My biggest problem is the size since i wear a size 46 EU. I'm looking for some similar to the picture iv'e attached. The material can be both leather and suede in black or brown. Prefer without platform but not a requirement. If any of you know a place i can order online that would be awesome.

post-2012-0-34051500-1355013201_thumb.pn

You might have to try some specialty store or designer. Also, some fetish websites sell larger sizes, but are mostly slut shoes. Btw I take a US 10.5 womans, or a eu41.5, so its not too difficult to find shoes. If I took an 8, I would be homeless, there is so much to choose from in that size! Good luck with your search.

Hi Simcity, I have purchased 3 pairs from Shoes USA in North Hollywood, they do custom sizing and do stock larger sizes in many wedge soled items. I have found them to be excellent quality and nicely finished. Leathers are good and my orders took a month from time of ordering to receiving them in Canada. I would recommend them for sure. Prices are comparable to many or mid ranges found in places like Nordstroms. Here is there link. Hope you find something there! I have purchased the Nanette, Beka, and Jessica boots. Once you look at any of the shoes/boots many options come up including color, size and variations in heel/platforms. Have fun checking them out.! http://www.shoesusa.com/ Mtnsofheels