Identify These Shoes

jerry laurn

Elle or Pleasers. I had a pair of vintage WildPair like those ( very similar ) and they gave out. Search Ebay , U have seen similar ones there

I haven't seen anything in the Ellie, or Pleaser lineup like those. Also, the Elle line (as seen at shops like Kohls) doesn't show anything similar.

Wasn't there a Chinese company making Wildpair copies?

I haven't seen anything in the Ellie, or Pleaser lineup like those. Also, the Elle line (as seen at shops like Kohls) doesn't show anything similar.

It was a while back, but they were out there on Ebay. I almost bought a pair till I saw the name on them and thought ' no thanks '.

Wasn't there a Chinese company making Wildpair copies?

WildPair were originally in Brazil ( The ones I have here made in the 80/90's say brazil on them ). The Newer ones that are being made today under the ' WildPair ' logo and sold at Bakers are made in China ( or at least the ones at the Bakers stores that I have looked at ).

I would like to find a pair of shoes like that again.

They might be vintage RushHour brand as well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Rush-Hour-Express-White-Leather-Lace-Up-Ankle-Tie-Shoes-Pumps-Size-5-5B-/130649651638?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item1e6b5379b6

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.