After reviewing the adventures of CRabit and the New adventures of Radioactive and after continuing to check the blogs the idea kept occuring to me to start a file along that line. Now to even qulify to live here it must center around high heels then secondly fashion freedom and possibly thirdly things closly related. So reacently I found a nice source of heels from Target.com. They boast easy returns at the store. It would be nice if they had order and pickup at the store like Payless and Sears. Now as this is intended to be my personal file I shall report some personal information as related to the use of high heels and fashion related things. Of course this personal stuff does not mean no one else to comment just try to keep it similar. Anyway about December 09 I got a room in a house in Orange near Collens and 55. When I first met the owner of the house there were some questions about my manor of dress and my shoes. While at the house the south room was taken by a girl about my age and has no problems with skirts and heels although she does not use high heels. Somehow the owner of the house became quite unreasonable and even went so far as to want an increase in rent for the past two months. A lot of other problems so I had to get out. Just now I am sacking out under the workbench at a repair shop. The girl in the south room is looking for a two bedroom apartment close by. This girl does take some effort to get along with but not too much. Possibly 20% of all money borrowed gets forgot about but that is not a problem. Anyway any girl that is heel friendly and likes to go out for lunch is worth some cost of maintence. Anyway here at the shop the owner is heel friendly but would rather that the customers do not see it. Just at the moment I barly have enough room to turn around but am bagging the rent money and will have plenty for the deposit. When we can get into our new place I will bring my partially built heels out of storage and continue to build. Today I went with this girl to lunch in my six inch stilettos and black leather mini skirt.

My new square toe pumps just came in to my mail box so will go pick them up tomorrow. Just noticed that over my avatar that little insulting "crocks" is gone. That is a relief because over in this part of the world a crock is generaly used to identify a container of shit.

My order from Target.com got picked up today at my mailbox and the square toe pump is not all that square. The other pair thr Xhilaration Susan only came in snow lepord color but no squeezed toes and actually some curve in the arch and with a six inch heel the inside of the heel actually slants down less than 45 deg. While Target does not offer in store pickup like Payless they do offer in store returns onlyest thing either my picking was good or we got lucky so no reason to return thus far.

• 1 month later...

Today here at the shop the owners have taken off for the day so I changed into my miniskirt to survive the heat and my Missimo Vena Paten Mary Jane that also came from Target. While they do not offer in store delevery like Payless they do offer in store returns which I have not needed. The $15 price was not too bad and with a 5.2 nich heel the tip of the toe angels up maling it quite easy to walk without starting to step out. That would also give enough room to change the heel to about 6.5 inch before the front of the shoe came level with the floar. While the orignal Mary Jane was chunky heel these are stiletto.

• 1 month later...

Just had a situation come up. The shop computer is not safe. Am sending this from the library. Will not be checking in so often for a while.

Hope this didn't cause a concern where you work! See you back soon.

• 3 months later...

No really big problem. At the shop they are very oposed to high heels so I must go to the library for my internet business. Hope to get my own place soon. Last monday I went to church in my Max Studio 5 inch stelettoe kneehigh. This was met with acceptanec, admiration and envy. Ananda said bad ass boots we are so burning with envy. In my effort to build a miniture gutar amplifier I was forced to get a membership to eBay to procure the 5902s and 6112s and the like. Then eBay turnes out to be a source of high heels in my size or nearly. Plenty of 11 medium and few 11n. So I shall chek in occasionally but not like I would like until I get my own place.