Have I Gone Beyond Hhplace?

JeffB

That is another thing that I been wondering about. Been thinking about trying some hormones and see if I could grow boobs and sort of explain it away as some side affect of some medication. Also have heard accounts of guys with boobs that were happy with that fashion but they did not want to go full trany. Possibly if things work out that I am able to have boobs I would like to wear a sport bra or a leather bra.

I would have to discourage you trying this. You must also be made aware that hormones are extremely powerful substances that effect a person both physically and mentally. Well after puberty the effects are more mental than physical and they are not without risks. I wouldn't recommend them unless you plan on transitioning. You could get much more than you bargained for.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Apart from fake parts even make-up is ok for a guy.If you present yourself as a guy no matter what you wear you are a freestyler.Nowadays there are marketed for women even the most male/masculine looking items/apparel - and still there are many women who still wear direct male apparel - and unlike us,they have female analog of the item.So why should it be for men otherwise?

I think you make a good point. I think it goes back to why women are women, and why men are men. There really is something about the differences between our sexes. Yet our society has fully accepted women crossing that line, yet still rejects, mostly, men from doing so.

Still, if a woman were to appear in a very masculine tux and loafers, it would turn heads. It's more of a "fashion statement," but she can get away with it. When we guys try to wear heels, people start throwing lables at us, like transvestic fetishism. I've been so labled, even though I very rarely head out in public wearing anything other than jeans, a shirt, and either sneakers or hiking shoes.

I would have to discourage you trying this. You must also be made aware that hormones are extremely powerful substances that effect a person both physically and mentally. Well after puberty the effects are more mental than physical and they are not without risks. I wouldn't recommend them unless you plan on transitioning. You could get much more than you bargained for.

I concur. As a male heel and skirt wearer, I've thought about transitioning many times, and have attendended some groups for that purpose. I haven't gone down that road for a variety of reasons, most notably family. Mom, Dad, and kids. And myself. I just don't know if I'm ready to, yet, or even if I'll ever be ready to do so.

If I ever am, I would very much like it to be when I am. Meanwhile, I may wear heels, skirts and dresses at home, but I drop that before I step through my front door. I still feel very much like a man out there, regardless of how I feel about myself on the inside.

Yet, as I type this, I'm wearing skirt and 4" heels.

Go figure. I think that's sort of, kind of why we're here, huh? :)

Edited by kikepa

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Still, if a woman were to appear in a very masculine tux and loafers, it would turn heads. It's more of a "fashion statement," but she can get away with it. When we guys try to wear heels, people start throwing lables at us, like transvestic fetishism. I've been so labled, even though I very rarely head out in public wearing anything other than jeans, a shirt, and either sneakers or hiking shoes.

I've seen similar thing in my country and hardly there were any reactions - about the tux and so on.About the "fashion statement"and the trans.... bullsh*t you are correct in your notions.People seem to perceive things thus way,stereotypes I guess.About men- the gay stereotype also is very strong. Edited by skirtedvik

• 2 weeks later...
Jeff, as others have said and as I have told you through many posts to you, you have definitely been an inspiration to me as far as a person who wears what they want to wear, wear it in public, enjoy themselves while wearing what they want to wear, and sharing positive feelings with others. I have always tried to compliment my male attire with feminine high heels and, with the exception of women's jeans (that fit me better than men's jeans), the only feminine attire I have worn, and especially in public, are high heels. I've always admired the attire you wear, with or without high heels. I personally think many of your outfits look even better when you wear high heel shoes or boots, but that's only me. But, in response to your concerns, you keep doing what you enjoy doing and wearing. If high heels are a part of it, great. If not, so be it. Just remember that your "jaunts" have inspired and encouraged all of us in one way or another. Keep on keeping on!