My favourite shoe pictures share your favourite sandal pics

Nice style for closet and bedroom wearers. However, being a keen street-heeler myself, anything with a toe-post would be ruled-out for me and probably the other Heel-Meet guys on the forum because your can't wear them properly with socks. That's one of several reasons why, where high heeled mules are concerned, I prefer a mule with a single across-the-foot toe strap. Nice colourful shoes though, very young-looking - I can imagine them being created to look good on girls in their mid teens. Cheerfulkly yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

High Surprise, I have a pair not too dis-similar from the shoes you have pictured. Black patent with an ankle strap very much like that one, although the only difference being, my pair do not have the extra strap that crosses the instep. My pair have 6 3/4" heels which are surprisingly, very stable. I was expecting them to flex a little, but they are very secure. They are not La Piazza ones (i wish they were!!), but the quality is not too bad. As far as comfort goes, they do feel very comfortable to wear but walking is another thing! (for me anyway!) Those La Piazza shoes are very very sexy and they do look an awful lot of fun to wear!! I wish I could afford some! Jay x

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

He he.... You'll be pleased to know that I already own one or two pairs reflecting the chosen pic on my avatar. >snip<

I always meant to ask you that one about your avatar; they are rather dramatic indeed. By the way, are you truly a shoe sz38 ??

/I=8+

/I

Nice extra pix. Mind you, the last one is going a bit bendy. Always a bit of a problem with wholly open shoes without any strengthening structure. Not so good for those over 80kgs..... Oh to be a size 38, HS, how nice. When we saw some stage show samples made up for Prince at a Heelmeeting a month ago, we reckoned they were under a six, say either a 5 or 5.5. So he has never been able to shop in the men's department! :( /I

/I

Posted Image

Being a big girl - about 250lbs, I always have to buy heels that have a lot of strength if I'm going to be doing much wear in them. Some shoes and boots I have I don't do a lot of walking/standing in... they're lounge wear!

These ones are pretty solid, I was wearing them on a rainy night on cobblestone, and we were walking a fair ways.

XO

Katt

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...