One needs to be more specific. Thigh high boots are all over the place. From here I can think of three places to go and see them. Over on Beach Blvd there is a place called Funky Pair that has been mentioned at HHP that has Pleaser however most styles must be ordered a day before. So that is not a problem. However if the situation is for a particular style or if real leather becomes a part of the equation then they get fewer and farther between. Just for fun go look at Wesco as they have thigh high laceup but the price is beyond belief.

stilletoboot, I think you are in luck. I mean you live in the New York City metropolitan area, right? Apart from the enormous choices available in NYC there are two places that come to mind. One is called "Glamour Boutique" which is in Fairfield, NJ and operates by appointment so go and see them. The other place is CrossdressUSA in Babylon Village,NY which also has about anything you might be looking for. Even if you not into all the other stuff these store should have large sizes of shoes and boots because they cater to men looking for shoes/boots from the more interesting side of the store. Good luck and tell us how your search goes. HappyinHeels