Online Shopping For Heels

Heelyboy

After reading an earlier post about trying on heels in the store it brings back memories of buying my first pair many years ago, pair of black pointed toe 4" stilletoes. I was terrified as I was desperatetly trying to make excuses to the assistant about them being for my girlfriend and would it be OK to retutrn if they did not fit her. She obviously knew they were for me and I will always remember how she played along and put me at ease and the thrill I felt at not being ridiculed. I must admit I do most of my heel shopping online now for convinience and I am confident about the fit, but I still occasionally buy a pair from a store and find the experience very uplifting and exciting (although I have never tried a pair on in store). I am convincinced that the staff in shoe stores have a love of heels that transpires gender and I have personally only received a very enjoyable shopping experience.

how nice where the assistants to when you buying new pairs and what are there faces like when they no they are for you :penitent:

What I USUALLY do :

If Im just browsing, I just browse or go about my business. If someone says hello or asks if I need help, I usually state ' Im just browsing. If I do need any help, I will gladly ask for your assistance ' with a smile or warm tone.

If Im there to spend, have cash in hand for something I saw in person/online, I usually go straight up to a salesperson and state ' I saw these online/in-store ' and need a pair in 9.5/10 for myself if you dont mind checking for me? '. Again, I ask with a smile/warm tone.

MOST sales people could care less whom they are selling their goods to. When I work on homes, I care less who someone worships, what color they are, how old, what gender... The only thing I need of consistence is the Green on the U.S. Dollars they give me when Im done. The same should be Universal for ALL sales people.

ANY Outlet/Store that has someone whom shuns a potential customer over their products.. if I were running the place, the door WOULD hit them in the ass on the way out ( I have good timing ;) ).

Ive only had 1 or 2 instances where the sales person seemed a bit irked/uncomfortable with selling me a pair of heels and I believe it was due to the situation of their ( sales persons ) first experience of selling heels to a guy for himself. Once they saw I was serious and tried them on or inquired about other shoes/products, their hesitation/nervousness faded right away.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

how nice where the assistants to when you buying new pairs and what are there faces like when they no they are for you :penitent:

Like I said I have only had good experiences, maybe just lucky. Now being older I don't embarass easily and would bre more interested in my new heels than the assistants face.

Personally I love trying on heels in the store. Most sales clerks don't care (and if they do they haven't done anything about it). But one of my favorite aspects of trying them on in the store is looking at the faces of women who can't believe what they're seeing. It's pretty awesome. But I've always enjoyed attention so maybe that's just me. I also buy heels online, but I mostly try to get them from a brick n mortar shop.

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.