Any Chunky Boots Cats Out There?

I love knee high chunky heel boots and platform boots from the 70s. With between a 3 and 4 inch heel, with a side zip. I have one platform boot One gogo boot One campus boot One spike heel boot One red 3 inch heel boot with side zip that look amazing with flares. One pedwin platform shoes One wedge platform shoes with 3.5 inch heel, and Are in blue suede I will provide pictures for you cats soon Happy heeling

Hey what up I saw you had an interest in chunky boots I have two pairs of Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots one pair glitter and a black distressed pair. Would love to see what ya have I have a few photos on my gallery. Hope to hear from you soon

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

I still don't have full access to the site yet. But I will post my collection asap. I love the 70s chunky heel boots and gogo boots, but am starting to get into skinnier heels. There is a shoe store in toronto that sells s inch heels for men. But they are 400 dollars. And are no different to womens heeled boots at half the price. Another great store in toronto is house of vintage. I bought a pair of womens boots tried them on and wore them home. The funny thing is they were a size 8, and I'm a size 8 mens. The brand is called airbourne from argentina. They are red leather knee high side zipped with a 3 inch heel. Do you guys know anything about this brand? Talk to you guys later.