Anyone with pictures of your ItalianHeels.com Amanda black thigh boots?

aaq_2012

Thanks TOWI! I will check back later for the pictures. They look nice on the model on their website, but I think you can really see a true characteristic about boots after they have broken in and been worn. Look forward to seeing pictures of the boots.

Hi - yes I have a pair of Amanda boots (athough they are getting a bit tired and need replacing) - I will add a few pictures for you later on!

They are really nice thigh high boots, great quality!

Definitely sold on the boots. Appreciate the pictures. Do the boots run true to size or recommended to go up a 1/2 size by going custom option (though may cost a bit more to do that) or 1 full size all together?

Definitely sold on the boots. Appreciate the pictures. Do the boots run true to size or recommended to go up a 1/2 size by going custom option (though may cost a bit more to do that) or 1 full size all together?

Personally I don't think its worth paying extra for the custom version, the off the shelf ones are great!!

If you have a look on the website, there is a printable shoe sizer which is pretty spot on! I take a UK 9 in flats but went for a Euro size 44 in these boots - this made for a comfortable fit, I could wear socks, so perhaps slightly on the generous side!

Like TOWI, I also usually wear UK9 (=EU43) though I'm probably really 8.5. My Amandas are EU44 (=UK10) and are a little on the large side. Nothing that can't be fixed with thicker socks or insoles. About the only downside is that I've got very slim legs so they are rather big on my ankles and calves. Even over skinny trousers they are still a bit spacious.