Pedalpumping in high heels

Paga

Hi

As I told in my introducing thread, I am fan of pedalpumping.

2 years ago, I thought I was alone in the world to have got this fetish pleasure for 40 years ! And now I know there are a lot of web site and a lot of fan on this subject.

As I already told in my introducing, this pleasure began with my mother 40 years ago: It was the morning in the winter; it was cold and dark; my mother drove me at school and she had to start her little Fiat 500. Because I was young, I was on the seat behind her and so I could see her nervous pedalpumping cranking and driving (like the picture of my avatar !)

15 years after, I had the same pleasure with my wife and her Peugeot 205 which was stubborn in cold and wet weather. I liked seeing her crancking and driving with a cold engine. One day I was hidden in order to ear her during cranking and was very excited !

Now I like seeing cranking and pedalpumping video-clips, but I prefer when the woman succeeds and dominates the stibborn machine like a man !

Now the cars are easy to start, but in opposite they are easier to be driven with high heels.

So ladies, you don't have apologies to remove your heels to drive !

Could you give us some memories of yourself or friends or mothers in cars ?

Are you excited by revving and pumping old cars or new cars ?

Do you appreciated driving in heels, or in mules, or bare feet ?

What kind of cars ?

Don't hesitate to give us stories

Sincerely