I'm back.

I'm back. The main reason why I left is I am still getting used to be open about my hh wearing with people I have never met. I am stil real nervous about this. I have never been open with this except for my ex-wife( which she deplores) the gal I have been seeing( its up in the air with her). My feelings are real mixed right now and I don't know how to talk about this except wit my counselor in N.D. Please bear with me as I deal with being this open before as I have always kept things bottled up inside me. Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated. Thanks again, Ron.B):):wavey::-

Well for one I just wonder if you are anywhere near to Orange 92866 and we could get together and visit some shoe-stores and take a few pictures. Or if not near tell me what it is like for your place. Just a few weeks ago I went to the Mall of Orange and went into a store in 4 inch heels and came out in 5 inch heels. There was a request for a pix of my new square toe pumps but with a 5.9 inch heel I need more practice before I can get out to get a pix. Another suggestion is to get some really conservative 2.5 inch heels there are some that do not look too girly.

Wondering why you are so nervous talking about you hh wearing with strangers (us). We will never meet you so why bother ? Even if we would meet, so what ? It is not illegal to wear heels. They look good, feel good and are fun to wear so why not ? We are not here to judge you. So don't hesitate to speak openly. Life is too short not to do want we want !

I'm back. The main reason why I left is I am still getting used to be open about my hh wearing with people I have never met. I am stil real nervous about this. I have never been open with this except for my ex-wife( which she deplores) the gal I have been seeing( its up in the air with her). My feelings are real mixed right now and I don't know how to talk about this except wit my counselor in N.D. Please bear with me as I deal with being this open before as I have always kept things bottled up inside me. Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks again, Ron.B):):wavey::-

Seriously, with the time frame we are talking about most no one noticed you were missing unless you are a real prolific poster. I was literally gone for YEARS before returning. If regards to your situation, I think you need to loosen up little and relax. Your among like minded friends here. If you don't want to talk about heels that's fine to (there's a place for that). Cheer up, your skies will clear and everything will be sunny if you let it.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Seriously, with the time frame we are talking about most no one noticed you were missing unless you are a real prolific poster. I was literally gone for YEARS before returning. If regards to your situation, I think you need to loosen up little and relax. Your among like minded friends here. If you don't want to talk about heels that's fine to (there's a place for that). Cheer up, your skies will clear and everything will be sunny if you let it.

What Shafted states is so true. You are among people who share your interest in wearing high heels. I think so many of us have been reluctant in the past about wearing high heels and wearing them in public. This forum is especially for sharing your thoughts and experiences concerning your enjoyment of high heels. Hope to hear more from you soon.

You are on an Internet forum with people you don't know, there really is nothing to worry about sharing thought sad issues with us as we know the dilemma you are going through and there is a lot of good advice you can get. Remember this is very anonymous way of doing things and you can dip in and out as much as you wish. I'm not going to pretend it's going to be easy, people just don't like things that are different and men wearing heels at present is quite rare. Hopefully you will stay with us and realise it really isn't such a big deal, those people who don't like us being different soon get used to it and then it becomes normal and they take no notice.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Thanks. I live a low profile life style. I have had a high profile lifestyle for years, I've been trying to live it down. Thanks for all your support and comments.

Well for one I just wonder if you are anywhere near to Orange 92866 and we could get together and visit some shoe-stores and take a few pictures. Or if not near tell me what it is like for your place. Just a few weeks ago I went to the Mall of Orange and went into a store in 4 inch heels and came out in 5 inch heels. There was a request for a pix of my new square toe pumps but with a 5.9 inch heel I need more practice before I can get out to get a pix. Another suggestion is to get some really conservative 2.5 inch heels there are some that do not look too girly.

I'm up here in the North part of the U.S. Idaho is where I am. An "ultra conservative" state.