The Postal Dispute - Has it effected your Heeling!!!

barney15c

Im not going to get into the political side of this, but has the UK postal dispute affected your ordering of Heels etc? I am waiting for a pair of Leopard effect Court shoes from an ebay seller for 4 days now, a delayed payment to another seller for a pair of suede ankle boots and also holding up adespatch of a pair of boots i sold on Ebay. Also other non releated shoes items sold/ bought on Ebay. Picked a bad week to buy i think!!!

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

I don't tend to buy shoes online but it has affected other things. Like purchasing some new video editing software to update the members section on Jenny's page. I have some superb videos but I need to get the software before I can post them, so it is very frustrating.

lol at Bubba. I have an uncle who lives in Washington and loves classic British cars. Recently he took one of his cars for a 'Sunday drive' into the mountains for a round trip cruise of over 300 miles :( I nearly choked at the ditance but he too commented on how small England is and how he thinks nothing of driving a distance the width of England & Wales put together :rofl: Becks P.S. Soz for being off topic :(

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

It might be keeping me from a nice pair of boots... we shall see what Canada Post has managed to get out of England and over to this land mass, and how fast it can get the notice card to the mail box. I am sure they'll be here by the time this early snow has melted away and I won't need them as much. :(

A little stack of prezzies arrived today, what fun... :( Some successes too. One pair is straight into the stretchers in case I fancy trying them at the meet-up on Thursday. Laurie, I hope you get your little prezzy from Blighty soon too, they are talking about two weeks for everything held up to be fully cleared ~ but that should only be the worst cases especially stuff posted late last week in London and the South-East. If the parcel was already moving on or before last Monday it shouldn't be affected very badly. I'm glad my backlog didn't all arrive in one go as well; spoils the fun of anticipation... :( /I

/I

lol at Bubba.

I have an uncle who lives in Washington and loves classic British cars. Recently he took one of his cars for a 'Sunday drive' into the mountains for a round trip cruise of over 300 miles :(

I nearly choked at the ditance but he too commented on how small England is and how he thinks nothing of driving a distance the width of England & Wales put together :rofl:

Becks

P.S. Soz for being off topic :(

In the last two days I have driven 730 miles in my truck. Yesterday was Essex and today Swansea. The country isn't that small. It just seems smaller compared to USA, where I once spent 2 days on a train from Chicago to Seattle - 2200 miles.

Oops I'm off topic too :(

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

My Brazil Leopard Heels arrived this morning - so much happier today, not too bothered about the post now as most of it will be bills anyway :rofl: Post is going to take upto 2 weeks to get back to normal.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

• 2 weeks later...

lol at Bubba.

I have an uncle who lives in Washington and loves classic British cars. Recently he took one of his cars for a 'Sunday drive' into the mountains for a round trip cruise of over 300 miles :(

I nearly choked at the ditance but he too commented on how small England is and how he thinks nothing of driving a distance the width of England & Wales put together :rofl:

Becks

P.S. Soz for being off topic :(

Amazing! To think that I routinely (3 times a year) drove to my inlaws, a distance of 580 miles, without thinking all that much about it...

Then again, I've driven my car through all but two of the Continental United States - to date, a total of 180,000 miles!

And it's "routine," to me.

As someone previously said, "why don't you drive over and get them?" Great roadtrip!