I'm trying to find an original title but all I could come up with is: hi...

I'm a fan of women in high heels for as long as I can remember. So, one day, (about 17y/o) I said to myself: it would be cool to wear some. So I began. I destroyed some from overwearing, trashed everything trying to cure my "weirdo fetish"... and bought some more... What can I say: I love 'em! Right now, I have 7 pairs of shoes, from single sole to platforms (nothing with a heel lower than 4 inches except for my two pairs of Volatile Platform Sneakers) and 4 pairs of boots: 2 single sole, 1 platform and 1 wedge. I love looking at woman in high heels especially when paired with tight jeans (and I mean TIGHT), and I'm amazed at how some of you gals, could walk apparently so easily in ballet boots. Looks great! Well, this is my little intro. Cheers! -Pete.

I'm a fan of women in high heels for as long as I can remember. ME too

I love looking at woman in high heels especially when paired with tight jeans (and I mean TIGHT), Me too

Hello and welcome to HHplace

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

Just went and looked up that Pleaser 2049 the spike heel with eight buckles on the side. Anyway Pleaser is not really practical for everyday use while great for costume and special occasion. What I would recommend is to go with the chunky heel real leather with some sort of Vibeam sole. And get out there and establish your use of conservative heels and push the boundaries just a little.