Hello from Niagara Falls Canada

Hello fellow heel lovers. I am so pleased to have found this site and hope to enjoy chatting with you all. I am of course a huge fan of high heels and enjoy wearing shoes and boots as often as possible. I look forward to posting pictures of my shoes and boots as soon as I am able. If you are near me, please say hello.

Pleaser

Hello Pleaser, Welcome to the HH Place and and to another Canadian Heeler. You have a found like minded interested group of folks who all share similar interests as you. I look forward to sharing and hearing of your adventures. Do check out the groups section a sthere are some which you may be interested in. Cheers, Mtnsofheels

Always great to welcome a fellow Canadian to HHPlace! Welcome! Hope you will consider joining us for some of the great Canadian Heel/Boot Meets we host across the country. Next meets are Ottawa this Saturday (Feb 11); Vancouver on Saturday, March 24. See details in "Real Life Meetings". Also, there is a New York City Meet on March 2 & 3. David & Cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"