Hello all

Hello all. I am a 44 years old, and live in Mexico. I have a passion for high heels, women's feet and legs, and the ensemble (but, of course, that's no surprise). I'm straight and not into men wearing heels or cross-dressing. We just lack the femininity that make women's legs, feet and heels so aesthetically appealing. I don't mean to offend anyone, and I'm certainly ok with others doing as they please and wearing what they like; It's just a matter of personal taste. I love high heels, the shoes themselves; and watching a woman in heels is, put simply, a delight, the biggest turn on. A woman at a store will turn my head, I will stare (as discretely as I can) at a lady sitting on a bench, often even follow a pair of heels strolling on the street. I find super high heels a bit too much, though: I like 5 inch heels, tops, no platform, and probably no more than 6 inch platforms. Stripper type heels don't do it for me, either. I prefer classier styles. I haven't found anyone among my group of friends or family with whom I can share any of this: some might think it's just weird (including, alas, my wife...), others probably keep it a secret too. In joining this forum, I hope to be able to do that: share with others a common passion: mine and theirs. So there, a bit of me, my likes and dislikes, and what I expect to find.