Live with Kelly

AZShoeNut

Howdy,

I am upstairs right now getting my laptop computer up and going again after recently wiping the hard drive to take care of some spyware that snuck in while my wife was using the computer. Downstairs, my wife is watching some TV that she recorded earlier in the week. Though I am not interested in her shows I can hear it all. This caught my interest.

So, on the Tuesday, 1-17-2012, airing of Live with Kelly they had a brief segment when they talked about some new 1950s style Prada shoes with flames on them. Later in the show they did another segment where they respond to tweets or texts from viewers. One viewer complained that part of their new set looks like the devil. The next tweet from a viewer was from a guy saying that he would love to wear the Flame styled Prada heels in the next high heel race because they look fast. The comedian co-host, Seth Myers, pointed out that they also looked like the devil and that was the end of the segment. There was no comment, zero, about the fact that a guy tweeted that he would like to wear the heels. It was surprising and totally cool. My wife thought it was pretty cool too.

Just thought it was interesting enough to pass along.

Best,

Larry

See the shoes here:

http://www.lalaforfashion.com/2012/01/oddity-of-season-prada-flame-shoes.html

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!