Merry Christmas Present

jetheelsfan

Did anyone place or find a new pair of heels under the Christmas treer this year? I use to gift my wife a new pair of boots or shoes for about 4 years until I realized - she never wore them. My taste and hers are different in the choice of footware :smile: I gave up after then in doing that as my present and had to accept defeat - or deFEET.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

I've bought my wife quite a few pairs over the years. Some were successful some not. I have to say though that the ones that were a success were higher and sexier than she would ever buy herself. Initially I was told they were too high, but after a while she grew to love them and use them.

I've bought my wife quite a few pairs over the years. Some were successful some not. I have to say though that the ones that were a success were higher and sexier than she would ever buy herself. Initially I was told they were too high, but after a while she grew to love them and use them.

Next on the list are CL Balota's, but they are really too expensive for me. Perhaps the non fake look alike will be out in the spring.