Hi All

Hello All I have liked and worn heels and flats for around 25 years but I am still in the closet so to speak. While I, and I am sure 99% of the population do not have a problem with my 'hobby', I work with children and vulnerable adults so should some closed minded parent or guardian kick off or make a complaint it could end my career. The fact is that there are others in the same profession with real and more serious issues that could pose a threat but their activity is more socially acceptable so not considered. I feel my high heel hobby is harmless and no threat to anyone but would not be looked upon as so to some so therefore has to be kept under wraps. Very high heel days are over for me as age creeps up and restricts certain types of shoes but I have been into flat ballets for the last few months. Finding a supplier in Spain of size twelve has been a revelation! I now wear them in place of slippers and they are very comfortable for driving in. The only public outings are with some canvas type shoes with a 3/4 inch heel which are not very eye catching or obviously female looking, but at least I can be outside without too much fear of discovery when wearing them with opaque knee highs. That's about it for now.