Laurie picture - Night time lounging (need an opinion)

Hi! This is me, wearing a green silky robe, black leather 5.5 inch stiletto heels (a prize you could win if you donate to Jenny's site!) and nothing else.

I am featuring two cropped pictures, and I would like some advice on which one looks better.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I will leave it to you as to which you prefer, and if you even like the outfit at all!

yes, I am trying to get feedback, since I am only taking the pictures for all of you, and I'd like to know what you think, and what you'd like to see!

Depends on what you want to show. The second one is good for a leg shot, the first one is good for showing off the robe as well. :(

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I think the top one looks best Laurie. The bottom one looks as if you are falling backwards out of the picture.

The picture is too dark and you can see by the floor that the camera is not level.

I have levelled the picture and increased the brightness, I hope you like it. :(

Posted Image

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

I like the first one as well. I'd like to see pictures in normal settings. At the office, shopping, sitting at home with different kinds of smart dresses and jackets. Very much some picture essays on what a well coordinated girl can wear with heels while still looking sophisticated. Yes, I'm easy to please in that respect. No nurses outfits for me :( Though, I think you have the figure and versatility to pull off a wide variety of looks. Good settings are nice as well. Plush furnishings, maybe the odd shot in that wood panelled public library when no one is looking :( It's not easy to get the right places though but the backgrounds should be a good contrast for the hair, skin, dress, and shoes.

No nurses outfits for me :( Though, I think you have the figure and versatility to pull off a wide variety of looks.

What about a French maids outfit ? :( (only kidding honest)

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"