Whats the first pair of heels u got?

Havoc

I'm sure you would love them! The heel is very thin and has a metal tip, I just love hearing the sound of them when I walk in them!

Youre lucky! Metal tips, wow.... Whats the brand? I must have those!

my first pair was a basic pair of pumps black with a 5" heel. i was probably 18 years old and i lived at home. i threw them away feeling guilty and trying to hide my passion for heels.i drove a couple of hours to a boutique that catered to crossdressers to get them.

Going by the cycle I've continuously started my collection over: Very 1st was a pair of old-fashioned moccasin wedges I caught eyes with in a Thrift Store. At the time, I liked the look and thought that these would be perfect in wearing with or without socks. Plus, the price wasn't super bad: around five dollars, no more than ten. And with a half-off day on the ticket color, I couldn't miss. Very 1st pair I snagged was from my cousin...actually, two times before were from an uncle's "friend" and another from trying on my mom's, but those don't count. The ones I actually started Outing in were some "special" wedges, I forget what another thread called them. But it was a wedge going inward, and a heel sticking out. They were giving out on the left foot, since being cork, but I did love those wedges while I had them (hidden from view, no less). And lastly, my truly 1st Bough pair were Baby Phats. Black patent leather snakeskin-pattern wedges with the emblem of the company in its heel sides. They looked made and ready for business-attire, as I think back on them now. The only thing that annoyed me was the click-click of the heels. Luckily, I grinned and bear it on a trip to the bank one day :smile:

Formally "HHDude"