Finally! Been waiting ages for these...

Wedge

Hi everyone. Around 3 weeks ago I ordered a pair of Bordello Teeze 20 from an online site (have only ever seen these shoes online, not in any shops here in the UK). Today they have finally arrived (I think the problem was not with the site I ordered them from, but with the post office). Anyway, I digress... I don't know how to add pics, so if you type "bordello teeze 20" into google images, you'll see what they look like. I had ordered the ones in black with a red sole, but when they arrived this morning, they had a black sole (I'm not 100%, but it may be that the red sole has been discontinued). Still, they are absolutely gorgeous nonetheless. (The shoes also come in black and white by the way) They have a hidden platform, so while they are very high, they are surprisingly easy to walk in (much easier than they look they'd be), and they are very comfortable. So I'd recommend these shoes to anyone. The price varies from site to site - the cheapest I've seen them at is £45 (but that website has since stopped selling them), the dearest (I've seen) being around £80. There are plenty of US sites and the average price there seems to be around $70. They do run a size small though, and are quite narrow. I'm usually a UK size 9, and the biggest size was US 12 (usually converts to UK size 10), but they were listed on the site I bought them from as UK size 9.5. So I was a little worried that they may not fit. Well, they do. Perfectly. I think UK sites have intentionally converted the US size into a UK size that is half-size smaller, so that people don't make the mistake of ordering in their normal shoe size and finding that they are too small. Anyway, I love 'em, so thought I'd share with everyone here. If you're interested, check out Amazon - plenty of reviews on there. But just be aware, you may think you've ordered in a red sole, but the chances are that they will come with a black sole instead.

Hi everyone.

Around 3 weeks ago I ordered a pair of Bordello Teeze 20 from an online site (have only ever seen these shoes online, not in any shops here in the UK). Today they have finally arrived (I think the problem was not with the site I ordered them from, but with the post office). Anyway, I digress...

I don't know how to add pics, so if you type "bordello teeze 20" into google images, you'll see what they look like. I had ordered the ones in black with a red sole, but when they arrived this morning, they had a black sole (I'm not 100%, but it may be that the red sole has been discontinued). Still, they are absolutely gorgeous nonetheless. (The shoes also come in black and white by the way)

They have a hidden platform, so while they are very high, they are surprisingly easy to walk in (much easier than they look they'd be), and they are very comfortable. So I'd recommend these shoes to anyone.

The price varies from site to site - the cheapest I've seen them at is £45 (but that website has since stopped selling them), the dearest (I've seen) being around £80. There are plenty of US sites and the average price there seems to be around $70.

They do run a size small though, and are quite narrow. I'm usually a UK size 9, and the biggest size was US 12 (usually converts to UK size 10), but they were listed on the site I bought them from as UK size 9.5. So I was a little worried that they may not fit.

Well, they do. Perfectly. I think UK sites have intentionally converted the US size into a UK size that is half-size smaller, so that people don't make the mistake of ordering in their normal shoe size and finding that they are too small.

Anyway, I love 'em, so thought I'd share with everyone here. If you're interested, check out Amazon - plenty of reviews on there. But just be aware, you may think you've ordered in a red sole, but the chances are that they will come with a black sole instead.

Wow they are stunning would not mind a pair myself. If you ever want to get rid of them you know where to send them.