BIRMINGHAM UK HEEL-MEET, SAT 29th NOVEMBER 2003

Heelfan

Don't panic! Firefox jests - high heels are admired, but are not compulsory (especially where the very, very shy are concerned!). But yes! I will be bringing along more mini steel keyring/tape-measures, but as a prezzy for each of you that has not already had one from me. They're not (as Firefox says) to judge whether to send you to Coventry. They are to assist you in appraising all the heel-heights we'll be looking at in Birmingham's best! Having said all that, if everybody DOES turn up in heels exceeding 4", won't it be nice? Three days to go, and the long-range forecast still remains the same as above. ISLEBEESEEINGYUH! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

CALLING ALL HEEL-MEETERS! This is the final posting before seeing you all tomorrow SATURDAY 29th NOVEMBER, and this is the finally-evolved plan: BIRMINGHAM MEET - SATURDAY 29th NOVEMBER, 11am TILL LATE. MY TRAIN ARRIVES AT 10am. START ASSEMBLING FROM 10.30am AT "THE BRIDGE" TAVERN (on the overhead walkway) IN NEW STREET STATION, BIRMINGHAM, AND WE'LL MOVE OFF AT 11am. IF LOST OR DELAYED, RING MY MOBILE 07966 450583 (Firefox MIGHT be able to manage the first hour only - MOBILE 07941 172043). EXPECTED ATTENDERS: Firefox (for the first bit?), Calv, Xaphod, Dr. Shoe, Jay, Francis, Daz30 (the other Daz!), FGWJon, Emma (the other Emma!), Mountain Top and his wife, Me (Heelfan) plus any last-minuters or forum-lurkers. ANY EXTRA LAST-MINUTE GUYS AND GALS ALL MOST WELCOME! (whether in heels or not!). Come and join us for a helluva fun day! Just turn up before the 11 am move-off. I suggest printing-off and bringing with you this posting of the full arrangements and mobile phone numbers (and your own mobiles where possessed) to avoid mix-ups on the day. The forecast remains as "Chilly with some light rain", so wrap-up in your rain-jacket and thermals! Hot soup at lunchtime maybe! ISLEBEESEEINGHUY and let's have a good one!

Onwards and upwards!