Hello from England!

Hello everyone (: My name is adam, im 18 years old turning 19 soon and im discovering my love for heels, or at least trying to anyway because im having a hard time finding any. I look forward to being a part of this fourm.

What Other People Think Of Me, Ain't None Of My Buisness ~ RuPaul

Welcome Adam. Size can be an issue if you're a guy. But if you do some hunting I'm sure you'll find something that you like in your size.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hello Adam, and welcome from a fellow Englishman. As Shafted said, finding the right size can be an issue if you have large feet, but there are plenty of high heels around on the Internet, and some stores, such as Evans, do larger sizes. Check out the links on this site in the Marketplace section. If you have smaller feet, up to about 8 UK size, you have a vast selection in the shops at present - far more than there have been for years. Let us know more about yourself.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Hello Bec, and welcome.

Nice link, and good prices.

In another topic Adam tells us he's size 12 or Euro 45, so it narrows down his choice of stores.

Yeah sorry about that, well to add more to me like you said my feet are size UK mens 12, Euro 45 usually. And voerall my feet are wide, my famly usually tells me I have platapus feet :).

Im going into my first year of uni, doing a Bsc web design. I just finished college doing Software Development in which I finished top of my class and currently I am learning to drive, or at least waiting for my test to come around haha.

I'm sure you'll all learn more and me, and vice versa, through our many conversations on this forums!

What Other People Think Of Me, Ain't None Of My Buisness ~ RuPaul

Hmm, I've just looked up members' opinions about Banana Shoes and they're not favourable!

Try these people, who get good write-ups: http://www.alternative-footwear.co.uk They have loads of styles in larger sizes.

I can personally vouch for AF, I'm a UK size 11 and I've not had any issues getting boots there.

They're worth a visit if you can get there, very helpful and understanding staff.

Hi, L&L,

There's some really good quality stuff from www.fuss-schuhe.de if you avoid their 'black leathery ( = nasty plastic )' in up to size 46.

If your really want to push out the boat, and destroy the UK balance of payments, www.ernest.fr do their 'grandes pointures' up to size 46.

I'm not sure if Jean Gaborit are still around, but they used to do some large styles too. Search the board for Jean Gaborit for more info.

Best wishes doing your BSc.

In haste,

Xa

Plenty on e Bay usually, (I've bought many from there recently in UK 12 and 13 for round about the £20 mark, in fact there's three pairs up as I type this put UK 13 in "Heels" in "Womens Shoes" for about £20) Amazon.co.uk surprisingly are worth looking at too for your size. Alternative Footwear are ok and their shop do usually have some in for you to try on, (there at Ramsbottom nr Bury) Welcome to the forum Adam :)