The Beauty of BarefootTess.com

LuvyourShoes

I stumbled across www.BarefootTess.com by accident one day a few years ago while getting frustrated bout finding shoes in my size Mens 11/12 or Women's 13/14.

Barefoot Tess sells heels, flats, wedges, pumps, etc, all in wonderful styles and all in size 11 in women's all the way to 15!!! The only downside is that they can sometimes be expensive (I refuse to pay $130 for some flats... not happening!)!!!!

At any rate, I have ordered a few pairs of shoes from them and I have been very satisfied with the quality, the styles, and the fit of their shoes. They really know their stuff!

Also, if you sign up for their newsletter, they often will send you coupon codes for 20-40% depending upon the promotion for that time period. I suggest all my friends here who leave a larger footprint go pay them a visit! Again, it's www.barefoottess.com.

Have Fun!

• 2 weeks later...

They make very well made shoes but the problem is that most of their shoes are flats ... or might as well be. Since their "tall" heels are only like 2 1/2".

Yea... there are occasionally 4 inch heels.. but that is the absolute maximum /: It's a good thing I love flats too though :)

Call me Tights!

BFT has done wonders for me, as I'm into not only heels, but "women's" styles in general. Does anyone else know of any shoe companies that sell NICE shoes in a women's size 13/14? I'm looking for higher fashion and quality... Louboutin doesn't like my size yet!