Hello from 26yr male tower crane operater in sw london

Hi peeps, Hope everyone is well and enjoying their heels. I have been on this site for approx 6 months but only just finding the time to explore. I have had a massive passion for heels as long as I can remember (think I was 5 when I first put my first pair of heels on) also my passion isn't just to wear but I love seeing how elegant the make a lady look too. I wear them when driving and at home in private but also when operating my crane :irked: I have only been outside to take the bin out twice and was caught by a neighbour looking out the window but really take my hat off to you guys that wear them in public. Would love to chat with like minded people and even get to know people in my local area of berkshire Wishing you all the very best

Welcome aboard Heelsheaven! Glad to have you here.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi roniheels, thank you for your message and will be sure to update you all on my enjoyment of my heels and if I come into any exciting antics. Is that your feet and heels in your profile pic? They are stunning and need to get a pair of them to add to my collection

Hi roniheels, thank you for your message and will be sure to update you all on my enjoyment of my heels and if I come into any exciting antics. Is that your feet and heels in your profile pic? They are stunning and need to get a pair of them to add to my collection

Those are ellie pumps with a six inch high heel. I don't wear them that often, but they are pretty.