went to get haircut and found sexy spike heels

bobgbmx

I walked into this haircutting place because my wife suggested it.As soon as I walked through the door I always look at the shoes women are wearing.Then I saw this one young girl sitting in a chair,she was an employee,but her legs were crossed and she had long pants on and I saw these really high spike heel shoes,at least 5"! So as soon as I noticed that woman's shoes I just calmly said "Hey,nice shoes!" She said thank you and just kept on working.I felt good that I was able to compliment a woman on her spike heel shoes.

This i'm missing very much. As I bought a hair cut machine and make usually a cut about 9mm myself. There are usually very attractive women with a, let's say, unusal expressive clothing as very high heels!

Congratulations to you, you made it and talked to her. For a talk like this I normale nead a long lead time by regular talking to say anything like this!

For sure, it looked really nice!

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

Glad that she responded in a positive manner. From a woman's point of view....I always respond when I am complimented on my shoe. It always is a lift and I sincerely appreciate the comments.

My memory isn't the greatest any more, but I cannot ever remember getting a negative reaction from a woman when I have complimented her on her high heels. High heels compliment a woman's outfit, and I'm sure that is at least one reason why they are wearing them.

That's nice to read eoneleg. Someteimes it only seems the women, wearing highheels, are often on their way in a recogniseable outfit and are "often brandet" by bad experences from worse contacts of stupid men with displaced comments about their outfits.

Often it's the way saying thomething more important than what you say.

May be it's only me to learn expressing myself in a face to face situation...:smile:

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

Every time I go for a hair cut I always compliment the woman who cuts my hair, I have never yet had a bad reaction, It does help that she is very small as she always wears 5" heels, this explains how my hair is so short, go at least every 14 days just to talk to her.

I think the ladies probably find it a refreshing change when a guy compliments her on her footwear. I truly believe most guy just don't have a clue. I think it helps when you are wearing heels as well. It would send the message that it's not just a line, you really do like them.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.