Sunday Times Style supplement

RubberVicki

Hi everyone, Just been reading the sunday times today and they have a great supplement full of great heels pictures:- Pale pink Jimmy Choo's Dolce & Gabbana black leather over the knee boots with slight platform A great pair of Chanel round toe courts white with black toe caps and wide interesting ankle strap extending around and under the shoe A lovely pair of tan leather stiletto court shoes A selection of great pairs on page 60- very high! and Kate moss in black mini with opaque tights and platforms heels(i reckon at least 6in high) Good Reading X

Nice boots in the Sun on Saturday 20-9-03. red knee length boots that come right up to the knee from Faith. White stretchy OTKs from Russell And Bromley Pirate boots from Zara OTK boots from New Look (I might invest in a pair myself) Brown OTK boots from Dune. The main thrust of the article was the fact that thigh boots are the big thing for the coming winter! Hurrah!!!! :lol::lol::lol::cry::)

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hmm, On Friday (it is Sunday evening now) I spotted that one of the women's magazines on the rack in Sainsburys had a front cover with something like 100 pairs of shoes under £100 reviewed inside printed on it. Might be worth a look too.